How to Live in Harmony With Harmonics
- Developing Harmonic Power Analyzer based on IEEE 1459-2010 Standard. Wattanayingcharoen, P.; Detchrat, A.; Chitwong, S. // Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers & ;2012, Special section p1
This paper describes the developing harmonic power analyzer based on IEEE 1459-2010. This instrument use the power definitions present in IEEE standard, the instrument use ARM Cortex-M3 high performance 32bits microcontroller to calculate electric power from isolated current and voltage...
- WIRELESS BROADBAND ALLIANCE ADDS NOW GLOBAL MEMBERS. // RBOC Update;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p8
The article announces the 17th Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA) Roundtable Conference and Wi-Fi Ecosystem Summit in San Diego, California in 2010, as well as the new members to the alliance that includes AT&T, Cisco, Comcast, Devicescape, KT Corp. and Verizon.
- Project aims to make Stamford a wireless campus. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on the Wireless Fidelity technology project in Stamford, Connecticut. Internet access offered to business people using laptop computers and other wireless devices for free; Use of a microwave band and an encoding scheme in the system; Prediction on the widespread use of public wireless...
- Bookmarks and bookends. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;Nov2007 Supplement, Vol. 248, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Kevin Fitchard on how Wisconsin's Chibardun Telephone Cooperative is taking advantage of the 700 MHz spectrum it acquired and another by Carol Wilson on the crash of the big-city municipal wireless fidelity market.
- WOWED BY WIRELESS? Arnold, Mary Auestad // Credit Union Management;Jul2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p3
Focuses on the advantages of Wireless Fidelity in the U.S. Improvement of cellular phone reception; Elimination of network cabling; Enhancement of Internet access.
- AG: Google collected WiFi data. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/21/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 25, p7
The article reports on Google Inc.'s unauthorized information gathering from unsecured wireless Internet Wi-Fi spots in Connecticut.
- WiFi: A New Network Alternative. Mackie, Adam P. // Alaska Business Monthly;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p92
Discusses key issues concerning wireless fidelity (WiFi) technology, which is changing the way many Alaskans are communicating over the Internet in 2003. Key features of WiFi that makes it easy to use and user-friendly in public networks; Key benefits and advantages of WiFi for Internet users;...
- STAYING ONLINE ONBOARD. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Oct2011, p9
A letter about the use of an airline's onboard wifi service is presented.
- The The Swiss Army knife of wireless. Santo, Brian // CED;Oct2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p28
The article offers information on the role of Wi-Fi to wireless application innovations from wireless broadband on cellular network to hotspot networks and business-grade wireless local area networks.