O&M and Facility 'Dashboards.'
- VOCATIONAL/INDUSTRIAL ARTS. // American School & University;Aug2002, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p147
Features the Lapeer County Intermediate School District Education and Technology Center in Attica, Michigan. History of the school; Renovation of the district; Spaces added to the school.
- New Systems Earn Praise From Schools. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/30/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 18, p38
Reports on the installation of an HVAC system in the East Maine School District No. 63 in Illinois. Upgrading of the school buildings' windows, lighting and mechanical systems; Factors considered by the contractors in renovating the school buildings; Features of the HVAC systems of the building.
- CISD finishing $90k remodel of classrooms. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/3/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the classroom improvement projects being undertaken by the independent school district in Clarendon, Texas. The district is currently renovating junior high and elementary classrooms. The list of improvements include refinishing walk-though doors, cabinet units, closet...
- Buda upper campus still in the air. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/7/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the proposed renovation of the Buda Elementary School's historic Upper Campus in Texas. Amount of bond package recommended by the Hays County Intermediate School District Growth Impact Committee to be issued by the district, with allocation for the school; Possibilities for Buda...
- Montana Study Documents the High Cost Of Equalizing School-Construction Funding. J. W. // Education Week;5/16/1990, Vol. 9 Issue 34, p16
The article reports that many inadequate school buildings and classrooms are concentrated in the poorest districts in Montana, according to a recent survey by the fiscal analyst of the legislature. The survey revealed that 103 buildings will need to be replaced or remodeled out of the 595 school...
- Orleans Parish Schools. Maloney, Stephen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/26/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p34
The article focuses on the creation of the Recovery School District project in New Orleans, Louisiana. This has been regarded as the rebuilding effort to form common bond between schools and the affected residents throughout the region. There are about sixty-one facilities being repaired and...
- TEXAS: Spring Hill Filling Up. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/8/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32852, p9
The article reports on the plan of Spring Hill Independent School District (SHISD) to construct a new high school in Longview once the voters approve its $41.8 million bond package on May 10, 2008. According to school officials, the existing building is near its capacity and that the new...
- Central Valley school to get major remodel. Stewart, Marc // Journal of Business (10756124);8/19/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 17, pB9
Reports on Leone & Keeble Inc.'s renovation project for the South Pines Elementary School for the Central Valley School District. Total worth of the project; Phases of the project; Source of funding for the renovation.
- HURRICANE KATRINA THREE YEARS LATER IMPLICATIONS OF RACE, POVERTY, AND EQUITY ON THE RESTRUCTURING OF THE NEW ORLEANS PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM. Washington, Rodney; Smith, Tenette; Jones, Brenda; Robinson Jr., Henry // Researcher: An Interdisciplinary Journal;Fall/Winter2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p1
The effects of Hurricane Katrina will be felt in the United States and the southern region for many years to come. The city of New Orleans was ill prepared for the devastation that lay in the wake of this ferocious storm. Katrina brought to the forefront what many Americans thought was long...