THE MODERN AMERICAN ACCOUNTING SYSTEM: DOES IT REALLY MESURE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE?
- The Competitive Effects of U.S. and Japanese Commercial Banking Participation in Eurobond Underwriting. Marr, M. Wayne; Rogowski, Robert W.; Trimble, John L. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Winter89, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p47
This article reports on the effects of U.S. and Japanese commercial bank participation in Eurobond underwriting on the economy of both countries. The Eurobond market provides global debt financing in various currencies through many underwriters. In the 1980s, U.S. and Japanese commercial banks...
- Euroclear. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p87
Information on Euroclear, one of the two settlement and depository systems for Eurobonds, formed by a number of banks and securities houses, is presented. The security houses are under the leadership of Morgan Guaranty Ltd. and set up in Brussels, Belgium, in 1968. The system provides clearing...
- US Loan Mart On Pace For Another $1 Trillion-Plus Volume Year. // Bank Loan Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the volume of syndicated loan for the first quarter of 2005 in the U.S. Total loan volume; Percentage increase in leveraged loans; Influence of strong merger and acquisition activity on the loans market.
- Record Volume For US Syn Loan Mart In '04. // Bank Loan Report;1/10/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on US syndicated loans. It appears that 2004 was a record year for US syndicated loan issuance, signifying the robust growth of the asset class over recent years. Total US syndicated loans were up by nearly $364 billion, or 37 percent, over 2003 levels and 9 percent over 2000...
- Loanbase Statistics -- Syndicated US Loans. // Bank Loan Report;8/22/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p4
This section presents statistical data related to the amount of syndicated loans distributed in the United States' capital market.
- Quotations for Russian Eurobonds November 11. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/11/2013, p1
A table is presented that lists the prices of Russian Eurobonds for the period ending November 15, 2013.
- All public eurobonds. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p30
Lists investment banks ranked by all public Eurobonds in the first quarter of 1999. Amount raised; Market share; Comparison with year-ago level.
- All public eurobonds by U.S. issuers. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p30
Lists investment banks in the United States ranked by all public Eurobonds in the first quarter of 1999. Amount raised; Market share; Comparison with year-ago level.
- 2000: Syndicated Loan Market Evolves. Garrity, Brian // Bank Loan Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1
Discusses how the syndicated loan finance evolved in the capital market. Culture of loan underwriting prior to the mid-1980s; Key changes in the syndicated loan market; Predictions of the demand for the syndicated loan product.