FROM THE PRESIDENT
- STARTUP STORIES. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Jan2008, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p28
This article states that launching new products in the magazine industry is no longer solely about print startups. The industry is still vibrant, if defiant, in the face of challenging print revenues, pursuing an entrepreneurial spirit by driving growth in other business sectors. Lately, this...
- Enterprise policy and practice. Greene, Francis; Storey, David // Small Enterprise Research;2009/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p4
No abstract available.
- Editorial Board. // Journal of World Business;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 4, piv
No abstract available.
- Editorial. Kelly, William E. // Individual Differences Research;Dec2007, Vol. 5 Issue 4, piii
The author reflects on the evolution of the journal "Individual Differences Research" (IDR) in the U.S. He noted that scope of material in the journal has widened while the quality of the journal has continued to strengthen due to strong submissions by the authors and suggestions by the...
- Jornal Vascular Brasileiro and international indexation databases. Yoshida, Winston Bonetti // Jornal Vascular Brasileiro;Mar2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
The author reflects on the publication of vascular scientific production in Brazil. He mentions the success of the country's academic production of setting a new record when it was able to published the 1.92% of all articles in Institute for Scientific Information (ISI) database. He explores the...
- BUSINESS AS USUAL DOES NOT WORK IN 2008. McPheters, Rebecca // Media Industry Newsletter;5/26/2008, Vol. 61 Issue 21, p5
The author offers insights on the application of the business as usual perspective in the magazine publishing industry. The author emphasizes the importance of realizing the theoretical underpinnings of a published rate card when considering to shift from a system of circulation-based guarantees...
- Editorial. Weatherall, Ann; Stokoe, Elizabeth // Gender & Language;2012, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p167
In this article, the author discusses the editorial policy in change to be incorporated in the periodical.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL READERS. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;May2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, pA-1
The article presents information related to the editorial policies of the periodical.
- Editorial How International is IEJME? Zembat, Ismail O. // International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education;Sep2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p42
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the journal's circulation, the opportunity for authors from various countries to have their work published on the journal, and their activities as of September 2012 including the changes to the editorial team.