- BIBLIOGRAPHY. Ryu, Doo-Sun // D.H. Lawrence's 'The Rainbow & Women in Love': A Critical Study;2005, p151
The section presents a bibliography of information resources featured in the book, D.H. Lawrence's The Rainbow & Women in Love: A Critical Study. The resources include his novels, Aaron's Rod and Sons and Lovers.
- INDEX. // D.H. Lawrence's 'The Rainbow & Women in Love': A Critical Study;2005, p163
An index for the book "D.H. Lawrence's The Rainbow & Women in Love: A Critical Study" is presented.
- "The Rainbow" & "Women in Love." Leone, Matthew // English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920;2007, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p487
Reviews the book "D. H. Lawrence's 'The Rainbow' and 'Women in Love': A Critical Study," by Doo-Sun Ryu.
- Lyric Flights. Lindner, Vicki // Seneca Review;Fall2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p115
This article presents the author's exploration into lyric essay writing. Having been a nonfiction writer provided a good training ground for the author who stumbled upon the lyric essay when she wrote of a "piece" telling the misery of losing a travel journal in a Mexican hotel, and the joy of...
- Tune up your service articles: To write better how-tos, watch out for these 7 common pitfalls. James-Enger, Kelly // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Mar2009, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p48
This article offers tips and advice for authors writing service articles or "how-to" literature. Tips include providing the proper amount of background on the subject to the reader, using strong and specific language, the proper amount of sources, providing anecdotes, and including specific tips...
- Authorship issues. Desai, Chetna // Indian Journal of Pharmacology;Aug2012, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p433
The author reflects on the issue of authorship. She states that authorship is not just a list of the authors' name but a mechanism to establish credibility, integrity and accountability in research that is free from fraud, misinterpretation and wrongful inclusions. The author adds that...
- "Instructions to Authors" // Textile Institute & Industry;Jul1964, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p145
The article reports on the revision and expansion of the "Instructions to Authors" which have appeared for many years inside the back cover of "Transactions" for the especial benefit of the author of less experience. They are being printed in the form of a pamphlet, which will be enclosed with...
- The Verdict Is In. Smith, Janet Elaine // Writers' Journal;May/Jun2006, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p6
The article provides writers several ideas along with several suggestions on how to promote their books. These ideas include setting aside a certain time each day to pursue marketing efforts, formulating a plan, practicing, taking advantage of day-to-day contacts and not putting off until...
- Think Outside the Square When Unearthing Markets for Travel Articles. Miles, Susan V. // Writers' Journal;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p48
The article discusses several resources for authors to be considered that are travel-writing friendly. In-house journals can be available for freelance writers when the institution is looking for a fresh perspective on its exhibitions. Hotel magazines include articles on the resort and...