- Print This! Agnello, Marie // New Moon;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p27
Presents pieces of advice to young writers on how to get their works published.
- Notes on Contributors. // International Journal of Psychotherapy;Jul2002, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p175
Presents information on the authors of articles published in the 'International Journal of Psychotherapy' as of July 2002. Contributions to the field of psychotherapy; Involvement of the authors in organizations; Background of education.
- Introduction: Writing and Publishing in Vietnam. Dinh, Linh // Literary Review;Winter2000, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p165
Focuses on the state of writing and publishing in Vietnam in the 1990s. Novel of Pham Thi Hoai that was printed in California and banned in Vietnam; Information on the Vietnamese government's monopoly on publishing; Several Vietnamese writers that have turned overseas to publish and produce...
- Et cetera ï¿½. // Editor & Publisher;5/13/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 19, p36
Highlights the achievements of several author on the publishing firms in the U.S. Career background of writer Randy Cohen of the New York Times Syndicate; Job responsibility of columnist Isaac Bailey of The Sun News; Awards of comic creator Lincoln Peirce of the Motor News Media.
- From the Editor:. Whitaker, Beth; Whitaker, Todd // Contemporary Education;2001, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p4
Announces the discontinued publishing of the 'Contemporary Education' journal due to budget reduction. Reflection on the previous issues; Efficiency of educators in the good program; Declaration of gratitude for contributors and readers.
- Exploiting the rights in the agreement. Owen, Lynette // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer92, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p41
Stresses that the exploitation of a full range of rights is necessary to make publishing projects economically viable. Setting out by publishing contracts of the division of proceeds between the author and publisher; Categories of exploitation in the publishing industry; Extent of the scope of...
- Small and Big Publishers in France: Is Literature a Rare Species? Ouvry-Vial, Brigitte // Publishing Research Quarterly;Spring2003, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p31
Describes the viability of literary publishing in France. Identity of publishing houses in terms of types of books, authors, intellectual assets and public targeted; Global output of the publishing houses; Geographic difference between big and small publishers.
- Authors have rights too. Dewey, Michael E. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/30/93, Vol. 306 Issue 6873, p318
Focuses on the rights of authors in the publication of research in Great Britain. Assessment on the merits of papers with similar content; Span of time for the approval of a paper; Decision of editors on aggressive referees.
- Author Index To Volume 1. Bentham, S. // Current Pharmaceutical Design;Jan2002, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p81
Presents authors of articles published in the 2002 issue of the periodical 'Current Pharmaceutical Design.' C. Abad; V.E. Anderson; T. Balla; R. Bullock; J. Cabeza; B.R. Danielsson; S. Eberl; J. Fahy; R. Gambari; A.C. Hackney.
- Author Index To Volume 2. Bentham, S. // Current Molecular Medicine;Feb2003, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p97
Reports on authors of articles published in the 2002 issue of the periodical 'Current Molecular Medicine.' C. Agrati; A. Bacci; X. Chen; S. Davis; A. Eskin; R. Garcia; B.P. Hackett; P. Jourdain; L. Kacani.