Who will go to Congress?
- Vitter pokes fun at California mess. Bethel, Amber; Butler, Elisabeth; Pandolfi, Keith; Boyer, Ellen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/18/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p63
Presents the remarks made by U.S. Legislator David Vitter during a meeting with the Slidell Chamber of Commerce and the Saint Tammany West Chamber in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Vitter becomes first modern Louisiana Republican senator. Santora, Tommy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p36
Reports on the election of David Vitter as Louisiana's first elected Republican senator in the U.S. Number of votes garnered by Vitter; Awards and achievements; Political career.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About David Vitter. // U.S. News Digital Weekly;7/30/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 30, p17
A list of several facts about Louisiana Republican Senator David Vitter is presented, including his education, his political career, and his own sex scandal.
- Senate win should help Vitter rise quickly through GOP ranks. Hill, John // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p27
Reports on the election of David Vitter to the U.S. Senate. Power shift within the Republican Party on the state and national levels; Plans of Vitter.
- Sex scandal dissipates Vitter's political power. Crouere, Jeff // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/23/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 52, p27
The article discusses issues on U.S. Senator David Vitter's sex scandal that is believed to dissipate his political power. Vitter is cited to have faced calls for resignation and is the butt of jokes from late-night comics. It is believed that Vitter's fate hinges on what additional information...
- Untitled. // Journal of Coastal Research;Sep2009 Supplement, Issue S1, preceding p1
The article discusses a speech by U.S. Senator David Vitter, in which he discussed the renovation of Lake Pontchartrain Basin in Louisiana, the sponsorship of the Pontchartrain restoration Program and researches related to ecosystem.
- Vitter impresses both parties with fresh' TV campaign ads. Hill, John // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/18/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p27
The article focuses on the television campaign advertisements by David Vitter, a candidate for the post of senator from Louisiana. The three advertisements include the one in which Vitter's daughter directs him, the introductory advertisement that shows him as a happy, normal family man. The...
- Conservative group wants Senator Vitter to resign. // Christian Century;7/26/2011, Vol. 128 Issue 15, p19
The article reports on calls by the Christian conservative Family Policy Network in June 2011 for U.S. Senator David Vitter to resign over allegations of hypocrisy and misconduct as a Christian public figure.
- La. Senate challenger says Vitter has been weakened. Miller, Sean J. // Hill;7/14/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 81, p12
The article reports on the decision of Chet Taylor, former Supreme Court Justice of Louisiana, to be in the senatorial bet in the 2010 election to save the seat of incumbent Republican Senator David Vitter from a Democrat due to several public complaints of the latter.