Condo Converters Turning to CMBS
- Key data: Lending. // EuroProperty;2004, p51
This article reports that commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) volumes reached $5.45bn in quarter two, compared to $4.6bn in the second quarter. Morgan Stanley's latest Eloc issue was this quarter's largest. Morpheus is unusual in that the bank only originated nine of the 443 loans,...
- CSFB. // EuroProperty;2005, p5
The article reports that Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB), a Swiss Investment bank has aimed to expand its property activities in Europe. According to the author, the bank focuses on developing its commercial property lending program. It is stated that Credit Suisse First Boston has issued a 20...
- TPO Volume Rises at Credit Suisse. // National Mortgage News;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p2
Reports on Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.'s (CSFB) table-funding in home mortgages in the second quarter. CSFB's consolidation of its production and loans into mortgage-backed securities; Types of businesses of CSFB.
- Moody's May Downgrade CSFB-Issued MBS. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;3/29/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 60, p8
Moody's Investors Service Inc. said on Thursday it has put on review for possible downgrade $259.8 million of commercial mortgage-backed securities Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. issued in 2002. Seven of the 27 loans that were included in the pool when the bonds were issued have been paid off,...
- Condo converters turning to CMBS. Freed, Dan // Asset Securitization Report;12/12/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 47, p16
The article states that condominiums converters are turning to credit mortgage-backed securities. After Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. has underwrote the second structured finance deal backed entirely by loans tied to the conversion of apartments into condominiums, other banks are looking to...
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 36, p24
Presents updates related to finance in the U.S. as of September 20, 2004. Speculation for below investment grade bonds to continue to be a good trade; Financial performance of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Increase in the confidence of analysts in mortgage-backed securities.
- Issue of mortgage-backed securities hits record year. Gibson, Robert // Estates Gazette;10/23/2004, Issue 443, p49
Relates the forecast of Credit Suisse First Boston for the European commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) in 2004. Value to be issued in several CMBS deals; Number of CMBS deals raised in September 2004; Market share contributed by Great Britain.
- Credit Suisse highlights value in agency fixed-rate IOs. K. S. // Asset Securitization Report;3/13/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p19
The article reports on investment opportunities found in fixed-rate interest only (IO) mortgage-backed securities (MBS) according to financial analysts from Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. They claim that investors are attracted to the product because of its cheap fundamental value and...
- Finance. // Estates Gazette;12/11/2004, Issue 450, p33
Presents information on the European debut of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. in commercial mortgage-backed securities with Titan Europe 2004-2 continental issue in December 2004. Loan secured on office properties across France; Components of the portfolio.