UBS Creates New Global Leveraged Group
- 2. DEANNA OPPENHEIMER. Fahmy, Dalia // U.S. Banker;Oct2010, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p33
The article profiles Deanna Oppenheimer, chief executive officer (CEO) and vice chairman at Barclays Bank PLC, who is featured as one of the "25 Most Powerful Women in Banking" in the October 2010 issue of the journal "U.S. Banker."
- She Came, But Can She Conquer? (maybe). Dumiak, Michael // U.S. Banker;Sep2007, Vol. 117 Issue 9, p38
The article focuses on the challenges faced by Deanna Oppenheimer, a high-profile banker in the U.S., in remaking the retail banking business at Barclays Bank PLC in Great Britain. Despite the threats, Oppenheimer is able to grow nearly a million accounts in 2006. This allows her to remain...
- Will Barclays' customers really 'have a nice day'? Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;9/8/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p9
Focuses on the skepticism over the changes that American banker Deanna Oppenheimer will bring about to Barclays, the second-largest bank in Great Britain, following her selection as chief operating officer to transform customer services at the company's 2,000-strong branch network. Plan of...
- BarCap Appoints Corporate Finance Leaders. G. T.; J. H. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/20/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
The article announces the appointments of several professionals by Barclay Capital to oversee various industry groups within its investment banking division in 2008, including Nisha McGreevy, Jack Callaway and Patrick McMullan.
- Agency swap for Barclays. Cartmell, Matt // PRWeek (London);4/6/2012, p6
The article reports on the appointment by Barclays Bank of Cicero Consulting to manage its public affairs brief that was previously handled by Weber Shandwick.
- DEANNA OPPENHEIMER. M.D. // U.S. Banker;Oct2007, Vol. 117 Issue 10, p63
The article offers information on Deanna Oppenheimer, CEO of Barclays Bank PLC's retail banking in Great Britain, and discusses the reasons why she is considered as one of the most powerful women in banking. The strong performance of the bank's retail unit, with a profit increase of nine...
- DEANNA OPPENHEIMER. G. O. // U.S. Banker;Oct2008, Vol. 118 Issue 10, p42
The article profiles Deanna Oppenheimer, chief executive officer of Barclays Bank PLC and the number 18 in the periodical's list of the 25 Most Powerful in Women Banking in the U.S. in 2008. The paper provides information on her personal and professional background, career highlights and major...
- 7. DEANNA OPPENHEIMER. Rosta, Joseph // U.S. Banker;Oct2009, Vol. 119 Issue 10, p26
The article provides information on the career development of Barclays UK Retail Banking chief executive officer (CEO) Deanna Oppenheimer in the U.S. It mentions that Oppenheimer's management resulted in steady profit growth and increased small business loans. According to Oppenheimer, the vital...
- Landor picks up Barclays Bank strategy brief. // Marketing Week;8/10/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p9
The article reports on the appointment of Landor Associates Inc. as the chief adviser on international marketing and communications strategy for Barclays Bank PLC in Great Britain. Aside from its expertise in working with airlines, U.S-based Landor has also tied up with financial institutions...