- Public Policy and the Reform of the Welfare System: An Introduction. Besharov, Douglas J.; Germanis, Peter // Gender Issues;Winter2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Peter H. Rossi which assessed the impact of welfare reform and another by Douglas J. Besharov which described the use of econometric models by researchers in assessing the economic impact of welfare reform.
- MUTUAL OBLIGATION AND CONTEMPORARY WELFARE REFORM DEBATES. Brennan, Deborah; Cass, Bettina // Australian Journal of Social Issues (Australian Council of Socia;Aug2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p205
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Alison McClelland on the welfare responsibilities of the Australian government and another by Tim Rowse on the interactions of current welfare arrangements in the Aboriginal communities.
- PARTNERS IN RESEARCH. Ivory, Mark // Community Care;3/27/2008, Issue 1715, p4
The article offers information on the "Learning by Experience" section of the periodical "Community Care" which covers research developments in social work in partnership with the Social Care Institute for Excellence.
- INTRODUCTION TO THE COLLOQUIUM ON THE WELFARE WORKFORCE. Gregory, David L. // St. John's Law Review;Summer99, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p747
The article provides an introduction to the papers on the proceedings of the Colloquium on the Welfare Workforce which was conducted in the Moot Court Room of St. John's University School of Law on April 23, 1998.
- PREFACE TO THE LECTURES. Solow, Robert M. // Work & Welfare;1998, preceding p3
A preface to the book "Work & Welfare," by Robert M. Solow, edited by Amy Gutmann is presented.
- Foreword. Sen, Amartya // Social Choice & Welfare;Oct2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p545
A foreword to the October 2011 issue of the journal " Social Choice & Welfare" is presented.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.