Major Accessions to Repositories in 2004 Relating to the Labour Movement
- Editorial. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p1
Introduces a series of articles related to British labor movement history.
- 800,000-volume library book migration making way for makeover. // TCU Magazine;Spring2014, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p12
The article presents an update on Texas Christian University's (TCU) 800,000-volume library book migration in 2014. According to the author, the TCU library started packing and transporting about 200,000 monographs and bound journals to an off-site storage facility called the TCU Library Annex...
- Biblioteka Univerziteta u Tuzli. Čeliković, Senad // Bosniaca;2012, Vol. 17, p52
Duties of University of Tuzla Library means the support and improvement educational and researching at University. Priority of University Library in the future is making a unique data base about library material. Because of that, University of Tuzla joined COBISS (Cooperative Online...
- TRADE ANNOUNCEMENTS. // American Libraries;Oct79, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p565
Cites developments relating to library materials as of October 1979. Inclusion of Telex's release of Copyette 1&1, a high-speed cassette copier; Suitability of the 3M Scotch brand EA-200 labeler for the visually impaired; Audiobooks released by Recorded Books of Charlotte Hall, Maryland.
- CHECKLIST. // School Library Journal;Jan88, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p40
Presents printed materials for libraries, compiled as of January 1988. Feminist cartoons; Women's posters; Shakespearean posters.
- The Nonbook: Instant Authorship. A. L. // Social Work;Jan67, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p104
The article focuses on nonbook materials. A nonbook is not an original piece of work but is a collection of articles that have been published previously in professional periodicals. Generally, nonbooks have multiple editors. The articles that are published in nonbooks are based on the editors'...
- CHECKLIST. // Library Journal;12/15/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 22, p2322
Introduces various handbooks, posters and other materials of interest to librarians in the U.S. 'Apple User Guide' from the Lincoln Public Library; 'A Concoctionist Cookbook'; Poster designed for the New York Library Association; Bookmarks and posters from the Jewish Book Council.
- Primary Sources in the Library: From Object to Inquiry. Johnson, Mary J. // Library Media Connection;Mar2004, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p18
Discusses the usage of primary sources in the library such as old letters, photographs, and artifacts in the U.S. Method of establishing the concept of primary sources; Guidelines for differentiating primary sources from secondary sources; List of online resources for beginning primary source...
- RE-PRESENTING THE LIBRARY COLLECTIONS: A STORY OF PRINCIPLES, PATHWAYS AND PARTNERSHIPS. Kattau, Maureen // Australian Academic & Research Libraries;Mar2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p17
Macquarie University Library's planning for a new library coincided with a major renewal of the university's curriculum and research activity. This provided a significant opportunity to re-think the presentation of the library collections in the new environment. This article describes how...