- Nominate, Recognize Your Extraordinary Colleagues. // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2010 Practice Management, p27
The article announces that Financial Planning Association (FPA) will accept nominations for the 2010 Heart of Financial Planning Award until June 4, 2010 to award extraordinary FPA member, financial planning firm, and FPA chapter.
- CASH CALL Pay bills by text. // Mail on Sunday;8/28/2011, p81
THE banking industry is forging ahead with plans to put the mobile phone at the heart of our financial life.
- Heart of the matter. // Money Marketing;1/23/2003, p60
Evaluates the Heartbeat heart and cancer benefits plan offered by financial services company Bupa. Coverage of the plan; Type of client for whom the plan would be suitable; Marketing opportunities that the plan will provide; Comparison of the plan's premium rates with that of similar plans.
- Life planning. Marotta, David John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p8
In this article the author discusses how to manage wealth to be secure in the future. He claims that financial decisions are spiritually based so people will have meaningful life. He suggests that making financial choices and balancing a family's financial goals according to those values is at...
- ACHIEVING THE IDEAL RETIREMENT. Graves Jr., Earl G. // Black Enterprise;Oct2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p18
The author reflects on retirement planning. He claims that retirement planning is at the heart of establishing multigenerational wealth. He argues that it must come ahead of even college education financing as a financial priority. He points out that the earlier a person starts planning, the...
- Making FPA and its members the Heart of Financial Planning. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2005 Supplement, Vol. 18, p18
The article discusses the Financial Planning Association (FPA)'s new marketing slogan "the heart of financial planning." The article discusses the ways that this slogan reflects the goals and objectives of the FPA. The association seeks to offer financial planning services that allow...
- Non-pharmacological treatment of heart failure in primary care. Cox, Beverley // Practice Nurse;4/27/2007, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p52
The article presents information on non-pharmacological treatment of heart failure in primary care. It is difficult to predict the likely trajectory for heart failure. Symptoms can alter and many people with heart failure die unexpectedly. It is therefore imperative that people have the chance...
- GOP gets cold feet on ending bailout of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Chaddock, Gail Russell // Christian Science Monitor;12/29/2010, pN.PAG
Republicans want to privatize Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the mortgage giants at the heart of the financial meltdown. But bad news on house prices has them delaying grand plans.
- Bank storm won't ruffle loyal Locke. BRIAN MARJORIBANKS // Daily Mail;5/ 3/2013, p103
GARY LOCKE last night admitted Hearts remain in a 'precarious position' but is determined to step-up his future plans despite the financial uncertainty hanging over the club.
- Letters. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;1/22/2003, Vol. 289 Issue 4, p419
Presents letters to the editor related to medicine in the U.S. Exercise and the risk of coronary heart disease; Splinting compared to surgery in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome; The financial consequences of drug benefit plans.