Peg and Bob Eddy, CFP Partners in Their Own Practice, Helping Other Small Businesses
- The Enterprising Client. Grote, Jim // Financial Planning;Apr2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p61
A profile of San Diego, California-based business counseling franchise Creative Capital Management is presented. The company was established by Peggy and Bob Eddy in 1965 and has grown into a six-employee operation with 165 clients whose typical net worth ranges from $5 million to $100 million....
- POWER Couples. Schweizer, Andrew // San Diego Business Journal;3/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p11
The article features the couple Bob and Peggy Eddy, co-founders of Creative Capital Management Inc., a financial advising company located in Mission Valley, California. They have been together for 35 years and Bob said that the best quality of Peggy is her being thoughtful of others. Both shared...
- Boom Time for Alt Training. ROZEN, MIRIAM // Financial Planning;Sep2015, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p72
The article discusses increase in financial advisor's interest in alternative investment training in the U.S. Topics discussed include financial advisor's training in alternative investing by the nonprofit Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association; increase in Creative Capital...
- NAM inks Creative Capital pact. // Insurance Advocate;08/09/97, Vol. 108 Issue 31, NAM Update p2
Reports on Creative Capital Inc. and National Arbitration and Mediation's formation of a strategic alliance. Terms of the agreement; Significance of the deal to both companies.
- For better, for worse. Estess, Patricia Schiff // Entrepreneur;Jul1993, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p178
Features the husband-and-wife entrepreneurial team of Bob and Peg Eddy who founded Creative Capital Management Inc. Basic characteristics of success; Common traits of entrepreneurial couples; BusinesHinn. INSET: Relatively speaking..
- FINANCIAL ADVISERS & PLANNERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p71
A list of the top financial advisers and planners in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of advisers and/or planners is presented, including Morgan Stanley, The Wealth Management Group and Nevada State Bank.
- Top 18 financial advisers in New York. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p44A
Introduces the top 18 financial advisers in New York rated by principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 to October 31, 1997, according to Securities Data Company.
- Publications and videos. // Aging;1993, Issue 365, p71
Discusses the brochure `A Woman's Guide to Pension Rights,' which is available from AARP Fulfillment.
- CFP offers financial planning resources. // Bank Marketing;Feb94, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p78
Reports on the products released by the College for Financial Planning for financial planners who are computerizing their practice. Course called `Computerizing Your Financial Planning Practice'; Publication of a book called `Computer Software Resource Guide.'