- THE MAKEOVER Portfolio. Rosenberg, Yuval // Money;May2009, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p52
The article discusses steps that people can take in order to makeover their financial portfolio. The finances of a particular family who is trying to save for the future are discussed. Advice that is given in the article regarding investment decisions that the author feels people should make,...
- It Takes a Team. // On Wall Street;Dec2006, Vol. 16 Issue 12, Special section p2
The article presents an introduction to the topics covered in "Wealth Management" supplement of "On Wall Street" including practice management, estate planning, and charitable giving.
- Special features - Takaful -- A cornerstone of wealth management. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Jan2011, p25
The article focuses on wealth management and role of takaful insurance in it. It states that wealth management consists of five areas which are wealth creation, generation, purification, protection and distribution. It mentions that wealth generation, which is to increase the existing wealth is...
- Star Power. Shenkman, Martin M. // Financial Planning;Oct2011, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p59
The article discusses estate planning for celebrities and athletes. It stresses the importance of determining factors associated with the celebrity status of a client and their impact on estate planning. It notes that estate planners for celebrities and athletes hold the responsibility of...
- 10 ideas for planning what to do with your estate. Fay, W. David // Inside Tucson Business;3/5/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p24
The article offers guidelines that one may consider when planning ones estate. They include preparing a will, using ones estate tax exclusion, title assets to avoid probate, monitor retirement plan assets, keep enough assets liquid to satisfy estate taxes, hold insurance in trust, and choose...
- Note From The Editor. Lipp, Susan R. // Trusts & Estates;May2013, Vol. 152 Issue 5, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including estate planning, wealth management, trusteeship.
- Note From the Editor. Lipp, Susan R. // Trusts & Estates;Aug2011, Vol. 150 Issue 8, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue on topics including the factors and strategies regarding wealth management client fees, the importance of estate planning advisors, the communication methods for delivering trust beneficiary notices regarding withdrawal rights.
- ASMENINIÅ² FINANSÅ² VALDYMO TEORINIAI ASPEKTAI GYVENIMO CIKLO POÅ½IÃœRIU. Jurevičienė, Daiva; Klimavičienė, Aušra // Business: Theory & Practice;2008, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p22
The article examines the theoretical aspects of personal finances management. The article reveals the concept of fmancial assets and investments, and the scope of personal finances management. Various authors' approaches to finance planning process are discussed. The links between person's life...
- Sorry, but 90% of all Estate Plans Enrich the IRS, Instead of Your Family. Blackman, Irving L. // Products Finishing;Apr2007, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p64
The author reflects on the significance of estate plans among the professionals' tax. It could be noted that the master plan should include a lifetime plan to transfer wealth while still alive, retirement plan, and transfer/succession plan for business. These plans should be present in doing the...