- Online Poll. // Business Insurance;12/13/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p35
This article presents result of opinion poll about the consumer-driven health care plan to be offered by one's organization in 2005. Majority of people say 'No.'
- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p21
The article presents the results of public opinion surveys concerning finance in the U.S., such as the rating of the current business climate for financial planning practices and the type of asset allocation systems being used by the public.
- Poll Reveals Level of Industry Readiness For Solving the Collateral Conundrum. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2014, p152
More than 61% of delegates who were polled at an industry event say their financial institutions have some way to go to establish a clear strategy to address future collateral management needs. According to the poll, only 13% have achieved readiness.
- Poll finds 63 percent oppose defunding Planned Parenthood. Sullivan, Peter // Hill;7/29/15, Vol. 22 Issue 79, p16
The article focuses on a poll conducted in the U.S. revealing that 63% of registered voters oppose a proposed defunding for Planned Parenthood.
- Deliberative Polling and Public Consultation. Fishkin, James S.; Luskin, Robert C.; Jowell, Roger // Parliamentary Affairs;Oct2000, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p657
Highlights the concept of deliberative polling, a public opinion poll that meets the simultaneous requirements of providing voters with information about public policies and giving them opportunities of discussing the information with people of diverse views. Advantages of deliberative polling;...
- High streets need national protection. Fyson, Anthony // Planning (14672073);3/26/2012, Issue 1930, p17
The article presents a survey, conducted by Civic Voice, which reveals that almost a third of respondents in Great Britain believed that most urgent measure should be to provide communities a bigger voice in the future of their area through neighborhood planning in 2012.
- reader quick poll. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Jun2012, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p3
The article offers information on the result of the poll regarding how the subscribers of the Consumer Reports Money Adviser planned to make their 2011 taxes.
- QUESTION of THE WEEK. // Budapest Business Journal;5/27/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p29
Focuses on the percentage division of pending approvals of project funding by the incoming administration in Hungary. Expression of regrets on budget deficits; Assessment of the economic simulation program; Percentage allocation of resulting from the public opinion polls.
- Q: Do you expect to be better off next year? // Money;Dec2010, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p132
The article presents a public opinion poll in relation to the beliefs that people have about their financial stability in 2011, as compared to 2010.