Internet Highway Reportï¿½
- Arming cyber-warriors. Jovin, Ellen // Financial Planning;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p147
Talks about the Web site allocated for investment advisers by mutual fund companies in the United States. Benefits for the move toward an adviser-specific Web site; Features of the Private Page; Comprehensiveness of the Fund Profile section.
- How to find the data online. // Pensions & Investments;5/28/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p29
The article mentions that ranked profiles of money managers and complete listings by investment strategy and asset class can by found at "Pension & Investments" magazine's Research Center website located at www.pionline.com/section/researchcenter.
- Betterment Makes Big B2B Pitch to Advisors. Paikert, Charles // Financial-planning.com;9/29/2014, p5
The article focuses on Betterment Institutional, a digital advisor service for financial planners, and the decision of Steve Lockshin, chairman of Convergent Wealth Advisors who became an investor in Betterment, to partner with Mariner Wealth Advisors chief executive Marty Bicknell to distribute...
- CFP Board to Launch Job-Matching Tool for Gen Y Planners. Marsh, Ann // Financial-planning.com;9/29/2014, p2
The article focuses on the plan of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) to launch a Career Center portal on its Website in January 2015 which is designed for college graduates and new financial planners. It notes that the Center has career-management content for...
- Meeting our contest judges. // Pensions & Investments;6/12/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p32
Profiles Web experts who were chosen to judge the money manager Web sites for the `Pensions & Investments' periodical's Best of the Web contest. Frank Armo, Fidelity Institutional Retirement Services Group; Michael Barry, Plan Advisory Services Group; Donna Delpo, SE Investment Asset Management...
- Gartmore is on call for IFAs. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;9/29/2005, p12
Reports on the launch of several facilities for financial planners, by Gartmore PLC. Accessibility of the fund managers of Gartmore through the aid of Gartmore On Call, a conference call facility; Inclusion of Gartmore TV on the company's Web site; Benefit of the video on financial advisers time.
- Chaser backs down after blunder on PPI. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;6/21/2012, p1
The article reports on the renovation made by law firm Goldsmith Williams on its Web site after blaming its advisers for the inappropriate sales of the payment protection insurance in Great Britain.
- Platform Focus: Trustnet Direct - It's all about the content. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);1/22/2015, p20
The article reviews the web site Trustnet Direct for financial advisors.
- The Top Financial Website Is Nobody's `Fool.' Gunther, Marc // Fortune;2/21/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 4, p54
Focuses on several top financial Web sites. Description of CBS MarketWatch, the most visited financial Web site in December 1999; What the Motley Fool and TheStreet.com are known for; Why business information is uniquely suited to the Internet.