To Feel Better, Press Six&hellip
- Fidelity Advises Advisers, with Eye On Pre-Retirees. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;10/20/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 202, p7
States that Fidelity Investments has started a free online service designed to help advisers get business from people about to withdraw assets from their retirement accounts. Feature added to its Web site to familiarize advisers with the tax and legal issues facing the demographic.
- Fidelity to 25,000 serial dialers: Don't call us. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;06/07/99, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p4
Focuses on Boston, Massachusetts-based mutual fund, Fidelity Investments' efforts to encourage customer use of the firm's web site for routine information. Identification of serial dialers; Reduction of operating costs.
- Fidelity Insurance Site Eyes Brokerage Clients. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // American Banker;10/18/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 200, p9
Reports that Fidelity.com, Fidelity Investments' Web site, has started an official insurance center in a bid to sell term life insurance, annuities and other insurance products to its online brokerage customers. Advantages offered by online insurance selling to Fidelity's customers.
- Fidelity Boosts Web Services and Goes for More `Holistic Approach'. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep99, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p46
Reports on the features of the Web site of mutual fund company Fidelity Investments which can be accessed only by representatives. Educational and presentation tools; Posting of information on estate planning and marketing to the wealthy.
- Fidelity Investments Revamps Its Trading Site . ANDERSON, AMY L. // American Banker;9/28/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 186, p10
Focuses on the relaunching of the restructured Web site for electronic securities trading of Fidelity Investments Inc. Quality of the brokerage offering of the site; Use of more sophisticated research tools such as Nasdaq level II quotes.
- DIARY. // Money Marketing;4/1/2004, p37
Highlights various information related to investment in Great Britain. Involvement of a mortgage broker in the establishment of the web site, Crooksreunited.co.uk; Marketing strategy of Fidelity Investments; Benefits to be gained from being a chairman of the Pension Protection Fund.
- MARKETPLACE: SOFTWARE/INTERNET. // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p28
Presents updates on the securities industry in the U.S. as of December 2002. Information on a series of Power Point seminars offered free to financial consultants by Phoenix Investment Partners; Launch of Practice Advantage Web portal by Fidelity Investments Institutional Brokerage; Features of...
- The sites to watch. Barreto, Susan // Pensions & Investments;6/12/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p1
Lists the winners of the Best of the Web contest of `Pensions & Investments' periodical. Awards received by Fidelity for overall excellence and for use by defined benefit plan sponsors and use by defined contribution plan participants; Award categories won by other firms including American...
- Fidelity on top. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;6/25/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p1
Reveals that investment firm Fidelity Investments has dominated the 'Best of the Web' competition sponsored by the newspaper 'Pensions & Investments.' Features of Fidelity's NetBenefits defined contribution site; Other winners of the competition; Composition of the panel of judges.