Rigging the Surveyï¿½
- money to spend. // California CPA;Aug2011, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p2
The article presents a survey on investment behaviors of private equity groups, including spending for businesses, investing in various sectors, and conducting due diligence before investing.
- UC Appoints New Investment Officer. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;6/12/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the appointment of Marie Berggren as chief investment officer (CIO) and VP of investments at the University of California (UC) Board of Regents in replacement of David Russ. Reason of Russ behind his resignation as VP of investments and (UC) treasurer; Plans to transfer the duties...
- Citi Sees Brightest Future in Actively Managed Strategies. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;Jun2015, p40
The article presents survey in mutual funds investors which depicts the positive effect of assets under management (AuM) for smart beta products and liquid alternatives.
- UVIMCO Eyes Asset Changes. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;6/12/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p1
Reports on a discussion to be made by the University of Virginia Investment Management Co. (UVIMCO) on possible changes to its investment allocation at a board meeting. Plans of UVIMCO to reduce its reliance on hedge funds; Diversification of its hedge fund portfolio; Changes to its public...
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Philadelphia has Announced a 9 percent increase in high school tuition for next yearâ€¦. // Education Week;1/27/1993, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the tuition fee increase proposed by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Philadelphia for next year. The archdiocese has also announced its plan to merge or close schools to reduce budget deficits.
- Harris Using Tuition Rebate To Rev Up Sales of Its Funds. WINOKUR, CHERYL // American Banker;7/9/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 130, p8
Reports that Harris Bancorp of Chicago will use its tuition rebate program to help boost sales of its proprietary mutual funds in Illinois. Schools participating in the program; Addition of a load class in March 1999 to increase the number of companies selling the fund family.
- Survey Reveals 50% Reduction in Anticipated Depositary Costs Post-AIFMD. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2014, p103
A survey of the funds industry has revealed a significantly more positive attitude to the regulation despite facing the imminent 22 July 2014 Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFM) authorization deadline.
- Hedge fund alumni give back. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;4/19/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p8
The nation's universities are increasingly benefiting from the largess of alumni who went into hedge funds. The latest school to benefit is Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, which just received $55 million, its largest ever donation, by David A. Tepper and his wife, Marlene. The...
- Churches urged to give clergy more training to combat child abuse. Leason, Katie // Community Care;2/14/2002, Issue 1409, p8
Presents the results of a survey conducted by the Churches Child Protection Advisory Service in 2002. Percentage of British theological colleges that give training on child protection; Status of child protection initiatives from non-denominational colleges; Recommendations on child protection.