It's All About Character
- The US Air Force Academy's cutting-edge character development program. Hall, Brian F.; Wagie, David A. // Airpower Journal;Summer96, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p35
Features the Center for Character Development established by the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA). Definition of character by the academy; Character outcomes identified by the academy; Character development seminars that address one of the eight outcomes hosted by the Center; Mandatory...
- The Federal Service Academies. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p211
No abstract available.
- Answering the `why' of training: The hierarchy of tasks. O'Connor, Brian J. // Military Intelligence;Jan-Mar93, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p16
Describes a process for helping squad, platoon, and company officer identify tasks for unit training as well as the supporting relationship of that task to the battalion's Mission Essential Task List in the United States. Foundation for defining the battalion's training program.
- Effective GSR training. Colarusso, Michael; Sigler, Richard L. // Military Intelligence;Jan-Mar93, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p18
Deals with planning platoon training program in the United States. Using doctrine as a basis for training; Determining platoon collective tasks; Developing a hierarchy of tasks; Assessing training in the platoon; Productive working relationship between the platoon leader and the platoon sergeant.
- Training for an NTC rotation. Wallace, Mark R. // Military Intelligence;Jan-Mar93, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p23
Describes a military training technique that serves as a model for company teams preparing for a National Training Center rotation in the United States. Alpha Team's mission of providing the intelligence and electronic warfare support; Critical tasks of individual and collective training...
- Military training. // Defense;1995, Issue 5, p30
Presents information on the military training in the United States. Training loads; Training locations; Defense schools.
- JPME: Are we there yet? Skelton, Ike // Military Review;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p96
Reviews the implementation of recommendations made by the US House Armed Services Committee Panel on Military Education about joint professional military education (JPME). Joint education at the command and staff colleges; Military education in the 1930s and 1990s; Formal schooling; In-unit...
- TRADOC course cuts. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jul-Sep95, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p50
Reports on the announcement of the Army Vice chief of staff to reduce the number of positions and courses at the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC). Courses affected; Includes TEMPEST testing; WIZARD maintenance; Impact of proposed cuts.
- ASI changes. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jul-Sep96, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p58
Cites the change in title for ASI Course 2T, ETUT/TUT/THMT TENCAP Operations.