The Storm Troopers
- Learn to predict your own weather! Jesiolowski, Jill // Organic Gardening (08973792);Dec93, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p24
Informs on how to predict your weather by a look overhead and a few easy readings. High and low pressure systems; Fair weather clouds; Foul weather clouds; Determining wind direction; Use of a barometer; Temperature changes; Cirrocumulus clouds; Altocumulus clouds; Frost; Summer rain. INSETS:...
- March forecast brings better expectations. // Casual Living;Mar2009, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p54
No abstract available.
- Warmer May beckons. // Casual Living;May2009, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p56
The article presents weather forecasts in the U.S. for May 2009.
- Expect warm, wet days. // Casual Living;Nov2009, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p60
A weather forecast is presented for the U.S. for November 2009.
- 2010 starts warmer and wetter than last January. // Casual Living;Jan2010, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p51
A weather forecast is presented for the U.S. for January 2010.
- MAY WILL SPLIT FAVORS FOR THE EAST & WEST. // Casual Living;May2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p70
A weather forecast is presented for the U.S. is presented for the month of May 2011.
- WARMER AUGUST POSITIVE FOR SUMMER CLEARANCE. // Casual Living;Aug2011, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p100
A weather forecast is presented across the U.S. for August 2011.
- WEATHER. // Casual Living;Oct2011, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p84
A weather forecast is presented for November 2011 for various areas of the U.S.
- Antarctic Mesoscale Prediction System (AMPS): A Case Study from the 2000ï¿½01 Field Season. Bromwich, David H.; Monaghan, Andrew J.; Powers, Jordan G.; Cassano, John J.; Wei, He-Lin; Kuo, Ying-Hwa; Pellegrini, Andrea // Monthly Weather Review;Feb2003, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p412
To support the forecasting needs of the United States Antarctic Program at McMurdo, Antarctica, a special numerical weather prediction program, the Antarctic Mesoscale Prediction System (AMPS), was established for the 2000-01 field season. AMPS employs the Polar MM5, a version of the...