- Industry stocks. // Multichannel News;11/8/99, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p46
Presents information on the stock market performance of cable television and telecommunications companies in the United States, as of November 2, 1999. Multisystem operators; Equipment vendors; Direct broadcast satellite/wireless cable. INSET: DSL.net takes on second tier..
- Industry stocks. // Multichannel News;11/29/99, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p58
Presents statistics reflecting the stock performance of cable television and other telecommunication companies in the United States as of November 22, 1999. Multiple system operators; Programmers; Equipment vendors; Direct broadcast satellite and wireless cable. INSET: Rhythms tries to catch beat..
- STOCK FOCUS. // Multichannel News;11/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p86
Focuses on United States cable television and telecommunication stocks, as of November 14, 2000. Competitive local-exchange carrier Allegiance Telecom; Top five gainers and losers; Indexes.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p52
Reports on the stock performance of publicly-traded cable and telecommunication companies in the United States as of May 16, 2000. Percentage changes in stock prices; 52-week highs and lows; Focus on the stock performance of Liberty Digital Inc.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p30
Presents financial statistics for cable television industry stocks in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003. Prices of stocks of multisystem operators on July 29, 2003; Percentage change in stocks of equipment vendors between July 29 and 22, 2003; Performance of stocks of cable television company AT&T...
- ADC Adds Support For Open-Access. Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;11/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p97
Informs that United States-based ADC Telecommunications Inc. has added a spate of enhancements to its line of cable-modem termination systems. Support to the way cable television providers will handle 'open access'; Ability to deal with traffic from several Internet service providers.
- Convergence prompts ADC restructuring. Titch, Steven // Telephony;11/14/94, Vol. 227 Issue 20, p12
Reports on ADC Telecommunications Corp.'s restructuring as a response to market indicators that the convergence of telephony, cable TV and wireless is underway. Honing of operations along specific product and technology lines; Consolidation of wireless business; Realignment of wireless...
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;9/22/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 184, p4
A tabular representation of the stock performance of cable television companies in the U.S. as of September 21, 2005 is presented.
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;4/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 70, p5
Presents a chart that lists the stock market performance of companies in the U.S. cable television industry as of April 10, 2006, including British Sky, Cablevision and AT&T.