GAC Kicks Up Its Heels
- VIDEO MONITOR. // Billboard;3/22/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 12, p78
Lists the music videos played the most often on several music video television channels including: BET, CMT MTV, and VH1.
- Cable nets hand out awards for branding. Dempsey, John // Variety;04/20/98, Vol. 370 Issue 10, p21
Provides information on the Music Television (MTV) Video Music Awards, a cable-network show in New York. Comments on the show; Why awards shows are valued according to Tim Spengler of Western International Media; Cable events that have improved their audience delivery; Reason for inventing the...
- MuchMoreRetro TV Channel Extends Chum's Reach In Canada. Leblanc, Larry // Billboard;3/22/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 12, p75
Focuses on Canada's Chum Television's launch of the MuchMoreRetro music video television channel. Types of music the channel will feature; Comments from Craig Halket, the company's senior music programmer; Number of channels launched on Canadian television; How Music Television Networks and...
- Cabler's big 'Ben' Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;10/27/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 17, p4
The article focuses on the world marketing campaign of Cartoon Network for its upcoming motion picture made for television "Ben 10: Alien Storm." It states that Cartoon Network will also launch events for the television movie in London, England prior to its premiere in November 25, 2009. It adds...
- 'Survivor's' win-win mentality scores big. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;3/26/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 13, ps4
The article focuses on the marketing strategy for the CBS television program "Survivor." The success of the reality show was due to an exceptionally early, integrated marketing strategy involving the entire network. Advertiser packages were estimated at $3.7 million each but CBS offered sponsors...
- Sci Fi Plans Summer Push. Hibberd, James // Television Week;3/7/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the summer offerings of the Sci Fi Channel in the U.S. in 2005. Number of television programs to be launched by the channel; Support of NBC Universal-owned networks for a marketing campaign to promote the new series; Views of Mark Stern, executive vice president of programming, on...
- QUICK TAKES. Broad, Julie // Electronic Media;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
Presents several recommendation on television programs for the WB television network. Lists of television programs; Name of TV program; Lists of commentators.
- Television. Diamond, John // New Statesman;6/21/96, Vol. 125 Issue 4289, p40
Reviews British television shows shown on BBC2. John Sullivan's `Citizen Smith'; `Friday Night Armistice'; `The Day Today'; `Fantasy Football'.
- Spanish-language nets add game shows, specials. Greppi, Michele // Electronic Media;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p31
Reports on the television program of Univision television network in the U.S.