- Casual Dress. // Training & Development;Nov2000, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p38
Focuses on the provision of a casual dress option among companies in the United States. Impact of the computer industry on dress codes; Importance of casual dress policies in the attraction and retention of employees; Confusion over the appropriate casual attire in the workplace; Availability...
- Back-to-Business Attire. Kaplan-Lieserson, Eva // Training & Development;Nov2000, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p39
Focuses on the redirection of work clothes to the proper business attire in the United States. Importance of a written policy regarding dress codes for work; Decline in the number of companies allowing casual dresses; Relevance of an appropriate business attire in the workplace; Need to attend...
- How Casual is Business Casual? Infante, Victor D. // Workforce (10928332);Jun2001, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p18
Examines the trends in business clothing. Factors which led to the trend in casual clothes; Shift from casual to conservative clothing; Suggestions for business clothing.
- Millennium Fashion. Villegas, Fred // Management Review;Dec99, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p62
Speculates about the impact of the millennium on casual office attire. Attire for the millennium celebration; Survey conducted by Levi Strauss & Co. in 1997; Comments from industry executives.
- A Friday dressing down. Korte // Fairfield County Business Journal;09/20/99, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p4
Discusses how the `casual Fridays' trend of dressing down has changed the American workplace. Venture of clothing companies into casual office wear; Complaints about the tendency of some employees to overdo the casual dressing practice; Spoofs sparked by the casual Friday trend; Benefits that...
- Casual for an interview. Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;Feb99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p73
Focuses on casual dress policies in the workplace. Percentage of hiring executives which indicated that the suit and tie will eventually vanish from the workplace; Tips when being interviewed in a company whose dress code is business casual; Importance of grooming.
- Office dress codes: What's the meaning of 'business casual'? Clanton, Brett // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);02/07/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p21
Reports on the growing trend of casual office attire among high technology firms in the United States. Types of companies that have adopted the trend; Casual dress as one of the top recruitment incentives; Clothes that are considered casual.
- What's so special about casual Friday? Helms, Carrie // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/28/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p2
The author narrates the Casual Friday celebrations at her office and elaborates her way of dressing from the day of joining the office, besides the description of hercolleagues' dressing. Admittedly, she is always occupied with dressing as she is not vested with any of the major responsibilities...
- Clothes Minded: What To Wear To Work And What Not To. McCarty, Martha // OfficePro;Oct2008, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p24
The article offers ideas on improving a woman's work clothes during casual days. It suggests replacing a casual knit with a white blouse. According to the author, a white shirt will put in extra hours and perform spectacularly when standing on its own or teaming up with a jacket. One can give it...