- nafe networks. // NAFE Magazine;Winter2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p30
The article provides updates concerning the National Association for Female Executives in the U.S. as of January 2006. The association welcomes Entrepreneurial Woman to its rosters of local networks. The Greater Washington Women's Network re-launched its program in September.
- You're the Tops! Harvey, Margaret // Women in Business;Mar/Apr91, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p56
Lists and congratulates the American Business Women's Association chapters with the most new members enrolled and the chapters with the highest percentage of membership growth.
- Sharing in the glory. Jacks, Pippa // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/10/2013, Issue 3033, p28
The article focuses on the new membership strategy of the Association of Women Travel Executives (AWTE) allowing men to join the association. It mentions that the membership change coincide with the new logo, and website of the association. Debbee Dale, manager of membership at the company,...
- A fundraising cruise on dry land. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jul/Aug95, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p62
Reports that members of the North Jersey Association of Female Executives went on a Caribbean cruise. Attendance of the event.
- WIM cites six for efforts to end domestic abuse. Prenon, Mary T. // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/21/97, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p3
Highlights the awardees of the special recognition awards at the Women in Management (WIM) annual dinner held at Rye Brook, New York, headquarter of the Philip Morris Companies. Awardees include Arlene Violante Roberts; Takeia McAlister; Miriam Zanabria-Sanchez; Awardees' contribution to end...
- Calling corporate women of color. Edwards, Audrey // Essence (Essence);Nov97, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p59
Announces that Catalyst, the highly regarded non-profit research and advisory organization is looking for women of African, Hispanic, Asian and Pacific Islander descent to participate in a landmark study. Sample of questions being asked to answer by women of color at mid- and upper levels of...
- Women Scientists Drawn To Careers in Industry. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on the report `Women Scientists in Industry: A Winning Formula for Companies,' based on interviews conducted by Catalyst organization on women scientists. Findings on the area of business to which the women scientists are attracted; Suggestion from Sheila Wellington, Catalyst president;...
- Professional and Social Networking Groups and Resources. // Japan Career Guide;2011, p62
The article lists several business, professional and social networking groups in Japan including Entrepreneur Association of Japan, Foreign Executive Women and Fukuoka International Business Association.
- THE FACES OF AWNY. // Adweek;2/28/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, pA42
As part of a special advertising section, captions are presented to photographs of members of Advertising Women of New York, an association of women advertising executives