Hybrid Capital Sfandoff Concludes
- Should Investors Put Chips On These 3 Big Dividend Stocks? NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;1/25/2016, p1
Income investors looking for big dividend payers will find three unlikely names on the Dividend Leaders list in Monday's issue.
- Big Sale, Div Cut Coming From Lehman: Bove. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 32, p15
The article reports on the ideas offered by Ladenburg Thalmann's Dick Bove about how Lehman Brothers Inc. might reassure investors about the firm's longer-term prospects in the U.S. It states that Bove outlined a series of moves Lehman is likely to do, beginning with the sale of $30 billion to...
- Lehman, Fidelity Link Stock Trading Platforms. // Money Management Executive;2/26/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p2
The article announces the move of Lehman Brothers Inc. and Fidelity Investments Inc. to combine their electronic trading platforms in the U.S. The change is intended to increase institutional business of the two companies. The firms will adopt the buy and sell practice to eliminate the need of...
- FAST TRACK. // Traders Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 16 Issue 219, p20
Presents news items related to securities trading in the United States as of December 2003. Martin Coughlan's joining with Knight Trading Group; Appointment of March Jourdren as managing director at Lehman Brothers.
- To gauge dividends, look at payout ratio. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/13/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p4
The article discusses the importance for investors to look for payout ratio when examining dividends in traded stocks in the U.S. It states that payout ratio suggests that while companies want to raise dividends after the recession, they still have the flexibility for more hikes, and they can...
- Patron Capital Partners. // EuroProperty;2004/2005, p33
This article reports that private equity fund manager Patron Capital Partners has a further â‚¬1.5bn to spend in Europe after it raised â‚¬303m of equity for its second fund, Patron Capital LP II, which was launched in January and closed in August. Many of the investors had invested in...
- Looking for dividends. Freeman, Peter // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2004, Issue 8, p62
Provides suggestions concerning dividend-paying stocks for investors in Australia. High performing sector in the stock market; Challenge in the case of hybrid securities according to David Rees, head of investment strategy at Commonwealth Services; Importance of looking at the reason behind a...
- Trading 101. Ashton, Marc // Finweek;1/12/2012, p35
The article discusses various issues related to stock investments. It is stated that there are a lot of different products out there including Single Stock Futures (SSFs), Contracts for Difference (CFDs), warrants and installment shares. Installments shares allow investors to gain exposure to...
- Outlook Strong For U.S. Silica. PAUL WHITFIELD // Investors Business Daily;11/29/2013, pB09
A company that pays a dividend but has a fast-growing market to serve naturally attracts attention among income investors.