QurTech SA becomes exclusive distributor
- FUSION UV'S EMPHASIS ON SUPPORT, R&D SETS IT APART. Burrows, Kate // Manufacturing Today;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p150
The article presents information on Fusion UV Systems Inc., a company based in Gaithersburg, Maryland that manufactures industrial ultraviolet (UV) curing systems. According to Fusion UV president David Harbourne, the company offers several different types of equipment, depending on the...
- Distributor News. // JCT CoatingsTech;Jan2006, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p28
The article presents news briefs related to several distributors in the coatings industry globally as of January 2006. Seiko Instruments Inc. has signed a distribution agreement with Sager Electronics. Monheim, Germany-based Cognis has formed a distribution partnership with the IMCD Group....
- product innovations. // Industrial Paint & Powder;May2002, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p46
Evaluates several coatings equipment. Light Hammer 6 from Fusion UV Systems Inc.; NEMO Pump Division from Netzsch Inc.; PowerLife series M21 guns from Kremlin-Sames.
- Fusion UV names Asian representative. // Wire Journal International;Mar2004, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p14
Reports that Fusion UV Systems, Inc. has announced that Spectro Irradiance Snd Bhd will represent Fusion UV's ultraviolet curing systems and UV-based process solutions in Asia.
- Stretch UV-Curing Capability. // Plastics Technology;Mar2004, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p29
Evaluates the UV-curing products for coating, printing and bonding plastic parts from Fusion UV Systems, Inc. Light Hammer 10; PowerCure 1; UVCAD software.
- Fusion UV Opens Online Store, Holds Successful Eastern Europe Seminars. // Finishing Today;
The article reports that Fusion UV Systems Inc. opened an online store and had held two successful one-day ultraviolet (UV) curing seminars in Brno, Czech Republic and Budapest, Hungary. Fusion launched its online store to allow individuals to place and view orders through the Internet....
- Web site offers UV chemistry information. // Wire Journal International;Aug2004, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p82
Reports that United States-based Fusion UV Systems Inc. has announced that its web site offers content specifically for UV chemistry formulators. New section called Solutions for Chemistry Formulators; Provision of quick links to UV curing equipment for the lab; White paper entitled "How to...
- Plan B should be an important part of your Plan A. Gordon, Mike // Aftermarket Business;Aug2007, Vol. 117 Issue 8, p108
The article offers tips for automobile jobbers on how to overcome slow sales during unusual weather conditions in the U.S. It suggests to integrate plan A and B, and figure out where and when the sales decline. A reassessment of plans should be considered when problem on customer services arises...
- Fusion UV Announces Five-Year Warranty. // Products Finishing;Dec2003, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p17
Reports on product finishing company Fusion UV Systems Inc.'s decision to increase standard and engineered systems warranties from two to five years.