Gift Giving 101
- EXPLORER LA RELATION AU TEMPS DU CHALAND ET SES Dï¿½TERMINANTS. Djelassi, Souad; Camus, Sandra; Odou, Philipe // Revue Franï¿½aise du Marketing;avr2007, Issue 212, p31
Shopper time relation, more particularly during the buying act, is an essential variable for retailers because it explains in part the consumer behavior With two qualitative studies, including a series of in situ observations, we propose to explore time relation and its determinants. Then, we...
- Mission: Possible. MacKenzie, Carol // Food Logistics;Jan/Feb2004, Issue 65, p42
Focuses on the importance for retailers of determining the kinds of shoppers and their purchasing habits. Ways of classifying purchase habits with the aid of technology; Information provided by cross-purchasing analysis; Definition of shopping missions.
- Consumer spending tanks. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/ 4/2014, pA02
Americans' average daily spending fell to $78 in Jan. from $96 in Dec., Gallup said. That's in line with previous post-holiday periods, but still the 1st time a monthly average has been below $80 since Nov. '12.
- what I know for sure. Winfrey, Oprah // O, The Oprah Magazine;Sep2004, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p334
Discusses the experiences of a woman on the importance of thinking twice before purchasing anything. Lesson her father taught her about debt; Factors she consider before buying anything; Way to know if one has shopped smart.
- How do shoppers really shop? Larson, Jeffrey S.; Bradlow, Eric T.; Fader, Peter S. // ECR Journal;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p56
Provides information on a study that examined how shoppers move within their grocery stores. Methodology of the study; Division of shoppers into 3 groups: "low" for shopping paths lasting under ten minutes, "medium" for shopping paths lasting between 11 and 17 minutes and "high" for shopping...
- 4 questions to ask yourself before a big guy. Robbins, Sarah // Glamour;Oct2005, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p162
Lists several questions an individual must consider before buying. Assessment of the worthiness of the product; Price considerations; Definition of splurging.
- Signs Your Guy Hates Shopping With You. // Cosmopolitan;Summer/Fall2004 Special Style Issue, Vol. 237 Issue 2A, p20
This article presents 10 signs that your guys hates shopping with you. You catch him staring into the store's security cameras, waving his arms in the air and mouthing "Help me." In the last year of hitting the mall together, he's gained 20 pounds trying to self-medicate on cheese fries from the...
- IRI Defines Shopping Trips, Spending Patterns. // Frozen Food Age;Nov2006, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the report entitled Shopping Trip Missions: A New Avenue for Growth from Information Resources Inc. (IRI). First and foremost, IRI determined that the average U.S. household now takes one less shopping trip per month versus five years ago. There are four types of shopping...
- WHISTLE SHOP. Moran, Gwen // Entrepreneur;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p86
Presents a strategy to turn a store into a destination by making shopping an event. Creation of a small town into a shopping destination; Conduction of relevant seminars; Importance of a good partnership.