- Most Wanted. // Transworld Skateboarding;Nov2003, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p252
Covers information on skateboard-related products in the U.S. as of November 2003. Description of skateboards manufactured by enjoi Skateboards; Features of Ghetto Child skateboard wheels; Advantages of the High Velocity Bearings from FKD.
- Light It Up. Beech, Mark; Cook, Kevin; Mravic, Mark // Sports Illustrated;11/15/99, Vol. 91 Issue 19, Following p40
Offers information on Satellight, a lighted backboard and rim by Huffy Sports. Benefits of the backboard for evening basketball games; How the backboard works; Features; Cost; Availability.
- OBJECT OF DESIRE. Ward, Andy // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Oct2004, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p131
Features the Wilson K2 football. Popularity among young football players; Price.
- SWEET PRINCE OF THE COURT. // USA Today Magazine;May2005, Vol. 133 Issue 2720, p77
Evaluates the OÂ³ tennis racquets from Prince Sports Inc. Features; Models; Price.
- A PERFECT DAY, AND WEATHERMAN BOB RYAN TESTS RACQUETS. // Washingtonian Magazine;Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p68
The article presents information on the favorite racquets of meteorologist Bob Ryan from Drilling Tennis & Golf, including Prince O3 Silver, Babolat AeroPro Drive and Prince O3 Red.
- Good Gear. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Nov2004, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p66
Provides information on several sporting goods in late 2004. Core Protective Gear for men by Shock Doctor; Steripen water purifier; RS_2 sandal by Pearl Izumi; LiveStrong socks by Defeet; Head gear by Full90 Sports.
- Stand and Deliver. Bhonslay, Marianne // SGB;Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p6
The article discusses the impact of new technologies, resort upgrades and creative customer service on the snow sports industry in the U.S. Efforts have been made by various vendors, retailers and industry leaders in order to outlive elitist image of snow sports. These group welcomes the masses...
- Active Fusion. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p32
The article offers a look at the blending of sport and street style that leads to subtle, sophisticated designs. The newest styles comfortably cross over from one activity to another which sees the mixture of technology with trendiness. This fusion has been adopted in all aspects in the clothing...
- Get It At Your Local NBS Store. Johnson, Jennie // NBS Nation's Best Sports Fish & Hunt;Winter2005, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p14
This article features the newest sporting goods equipment available at NBS stores in the U.S. as of December 2005. Among the products featured in this article include the Ameristep Stackhouse Blind which is ideal for hunting from sitting or standing position and Scent-a-Way Plus Fresh Earth...