Mambelli Appointed CEO of Diadora-Invicta
- Enrico Mambelli Exits FerrÃ© Chief Exec Post. Ilari, Alessandra // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/19/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the resignation of Enrico Mambelli as CEO of Italian fashion company FerrÃ©. Reason for leaving his post; Information on IT Holding, which acquired FerrÃ© in 2000; Mission of Mambelli at FerrÃ©.
- TOM COVE. // SGB;Feb2013, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p48
The article presents an interview with Sports & Fitness Industry Association's (SFIA) president and chief executive officer (CEO) Tom Cove who discusses his childhood dream, his proudest athletic moment, and the things that he like most in his job and being in the sporting goods industry.
- Ex-Dome chief to launch leisure brand. // Marketing Week;4/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the launching of a leisure complex brand to operate alongside the Xscape sports leisure complex of former Millennium Dome chief executive officer Pierre-Yves Gerbeau in England. Expansion of the retail portfolio of Owner Capital & Regional; Acquisition of the O[sub20] centre in North...
- Are You Attracting and Developing Top Talent? Carr, Bob // SGB;Nov2004, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p13
Focuses on the presentation on succession planning by Jed Hughes, an executive search expert at Spencer Stuart, at the Sporting Goods Business Industry Forum XIV in 2004. Link between succession planning and attracting good talent; Factors that lead to a lack of focus of executives on...
- PEOPLE. // SGB;Summer2009, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on several appointments and a resignation of executives related to sporting goods industry. Raphael Peck, senior vice president at Under Armour Inc., has resigned to pursue other opportunities. Gary Schoenfeld has been appointed as the chief executive officer at Pacific...
- ON THE MOVE. // Golf World;10/14/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 15, p2
The article presents information related to the executive succession in the sporting goods industry. Scott Olivet has been named the chief executive officer and director of Oakley Inc. Peter S. Case has been named the vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer for Ashworth Inc. John...
- MICKEY NEWSOME. // SGB;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p64
The article presents an interview with Mickey Newsome, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Hibbett Sports Inc. He talked about his biggest mentor while growing up. He also talked about his first job and the turning point of his career. He also gave advice to people who are looking to...
- Lucy Names New President. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/20/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 106, p9
Reports on the selection of Michael J. Edwards as president and chief executive officer of Lucy Activewear. Career background of Edwards; Estimated sales of the company; Investors of the company.
- Rodopi AD. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2012, p6144
A profile of Rodopi AD, also known as Rhodopes AD, is presented. The sports equipment manufacturer is based in Momchilgrad, Bulgaria. Vencislav Kostadinov Dramaliev is the chief executive officer of the company. The corporate history, industrial capacity, markets and sales, and key ratios...