CONSIDINE NAMED WILSON PRESIDENT
- Adidas sells Salomon. // BRW;5/12/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p81
Reports that Germany-based sporting goods maker Adidas Salomon AG has sold its underperforming Salomon skiwear assets to Finland's tennis racquet manufacturer Amer Sports. Sale valued at $635 million; Expected sale completion in September 2005.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // SGB;Nov2006, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p11
The article presents news briefs from the sporting goods industry. CamelBak Products LLC named Sally McCoy president and CEO. Performance running brand Saucony Inc. named Susan Dooley VP of marketing and promoted Sharon Barbano to VP of public relations. Amer Sports Corporation has selected...
- Amer Sports mit Country Manager. Carey, Susannah // Textilwirtschaft;7/12/2012, Issue 28, p157
The article announces that the sport clothing firm Amer Sports Deutschland out of Garching, Germany, is reorganizing the company.
- DATAMONITOR: Amer Sports Corporation. // Amer Sports Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
The article offers corporate profile of Amer Sports Corp., a manufacturer and retailer of sports equipments and related products, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. It states that the company reported revenues of 2,309 million dollars during the financial year ended December 2010. The article...
- Amer Sports Corporation. // Amer Sports Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Amer Sports Corporatio is presented.
- Wilson and MacGregor parent ousts chief executive officer. Pike, Steve // Golf World;9/1/95, Vol. 49 Issue 10, Pro Report p1
Reports that Seppo Ahonen the chief executive officer of the Amer Group Limited parent of Wilson Sporting Goods and MacGregor Golf was relieved of his position. Dismissal by Amer supervisory board; Comment from Jukka Harmala chairman of supervisory board.
- SALOMON INSTITUTES JOB CUTS, MANAGEMENT RESTRUCTURING. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jan2006, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p17
The article reveals that Helsinki, Finland-based Amer Sports plans to cut 400 jobs at Salomon as part of a three-year cost efficiency program. Salomon's management structure was also reorganized in order to efficiently integrate the business operations of the two companies. Amer acquired Salomon...
- Amer Group Acquires Salomon. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the acquisition of Adidas-Salomon AG by Amer Group in June 2005. Significance of the acquisition to the goal of Amer in the sporting goods industry; Comments from Roger Talermo, president and CEO of Amer Sports, on the potential of the deal; Background on the financial performance of...
- Sports Equipment Industry Profile: United Kingdom. // Sports Equipment Industry Profile: United Kingdom;Feb2008, p1
Presents a profile of the Sports Equipment industry in the United Kingdom. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.