Under Armour Scores With IPO
- Going Public, No Sweat. // Inc.;Feb2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p21
The article reports on the success of an initial public offering (IPO) launched by Under Armour founded by Kevin Plank in the U.S. in November 2005. The IPO traded at about $38 a share and had a market capitalization of $1.78 billion.
- Hot and Cool. Harris, Shane // Government Executive;10/15/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p30
The article focuses on Under Armour, a Baltimore-based clothier popular among military service members. Under Armour announced it would sell up to $100 million in stock in an IPO. Founded in 1996, Under Armour makes a line of tops, pants, shorts, underwear and other "performance apparel"...
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p68
Lists planned offerings that have been registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission but have not yet come to market as of March 1, 1999. Equity and debt registrations; Initial public offerings.
- An Introduction to 'Going Public' Sullivan, Brian // Management Review;Dec65, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the concept of going public. Definitions of going public; Reasons for going public; Advantages and limitations of going public.
- Conflicts of interest and China's A-share underpricing. Gannon, Gerard; Zhou, Yuwei // International Review of Financial Analysis;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p491
Abstract: The extremely high A-share underpricing in China''s primary market provides us with a very interesting area of empirical research. Previous studies on China''s IPO underpricing have been suggestive, but inconclusive. A significant decline in A-share underpricing is found in 2003...
- Fresh Starts. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;Feb2002, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p41
Provides an overview of the state of the initial public offering (IPO) market in the U.S. from 2000 to 2002. Companies which gained from their IPO in 2000; Percentage of profitable IPO in 2000; Analysis of the performance of the IPO market in 2001; Outlook for the market for 2002.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;5/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 104, p7
This section offers news briefs related to financing deals including the offering completed by Bavarian Nordic A/S to support the development of its prostate cancer vaccine candidate and the securities purchase agreement signed by Celsion Corp. with institutional investors.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p20
Presents information on performance of various stock and initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- UNDER ARMOUR. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/16/2015, pA02
The article discusses stocks of athletics clothing manufacturer Under Armour.