PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Cheesy business. Christiansen, Suzanne // Dairy Industries International;Sep2008, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p20
The article provides information on the Nantwich International Cheese Show. According to Richard Paul, show chairman, it has been a very big year with the brand new floor and the record amount of cheese. They had the biggest and the best event in 112-year history, with a record number of...
- World-class chocolate show coming to Rockland County. Skriloff, Dylan // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/21/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p3
The article provides information related to the Chocolate World Expo organized by Venture Foundation to be held on February 10, 2008 at the Palisades Center Mall in New York. The expo will feature 50 vendors of fine chocolates, foods, and wines. Participants will have the chance to enjoy...
- VERTICAL VEHICLES: SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO REACH FINANCIAL PROS. // B to B;6/22/2009, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p14
Several charts providing suggestions on where to reach financial professionals are presented, which includes publications, and events/trade shows.
- VERTICAL VEHICLES: SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO REACH GOVERNMENT EXECS. // B to B;6/22/2009, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p18
Several charts providing suggestions on where to reach government executives are presented, which includes publications, and events/trade shows.
- VERTICAL VEHICLES: SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO REACH INSURANCE PROS. // B to B;6/22/2009, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p20
Several charts providing suggestions on where to reach insurance professionals are presented, which includes publications, and events/trade shows.
- Brady's Bunch. Brady, James // Advertising Age;8/10/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p15
The article offers news brief related to advertising in the U.S. "Variety" periodical will be having its "ShowBiz Expo New York" at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan in September 17-19. The "American Woodworker" magazine will celebrate its 10th anniversary in October. Susan...
- SHOW BUSINESS. // Expo Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p18
The section presents news briefs related to the meetings and exhibition industry. According to the 2006 Harris End User Study, most executives seek information about trade shows on the Web. Bob Mellinger, President of Attainium Corp., advises show organizers to prepare wallet-size cards that...
- CALENDAR. // Expo Magazine;Feb2007, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p11
A calendar of events for the trade show industry in the U.S. is offered. The Executives Southwest Showcase of Texas Society of Association will be held in Texas on February 1, 2007. From February 27-28, the annual conference of Association for Convention Marketing Executives will take place....
- It's the Write Time in New York. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Apr2006, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p80
The article presents a calendar of events in the New York area for the whole month of April.