- Mediacom Sells Remote Iowa System to Telco. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p18
Reports on the deal between Cascade Telephone Co. and cable provider Mediacom Communications Corp. Plan of Mediacom to consolidate its Iowa operations into one network; Amount of money that Cascade Telephone will pay for the cable system; Benefits offered by the deal for Mediacom.
- Extra Subs Boost Media Growth . Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/20/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p32
Reports that United States telecommunications company Mediacom Communications Corp. has reported revenue growth for the second quarter of 2001. Percentage rise in the corporate profits generated by the company during the second quarter of 2001 as compared to that of the same period in 2000;...
- Salomon Elevates Mediacom Target. // Multichannel News;8/26/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p24
Reports the decision of Salomon Smith Barney Inc. cable analyst Niraj Gupta to change the price target on Mediacom Communications Corp.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;4/25/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p20
The article offers news briefs related to mass media industry in the U.S. It states that Liberty Media Corp. has set May 23, 2011 for the special shareholder vote for its Liberty Starz and Liberty Capital stocks' spin-off. It says that about 600 video-rental retail locations of Blockbuster Inc....
- Cold War:. // CableFAX Daily;5/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 102, p1
Reports on the plans of Mediacom Communications Corp. to boost its high speed data (HSD) speeds by the end of 2006. Remarks from Mediacon CFO Mark Stefan regarding the plans of the company to boost its HSD; Percentage of the phone subscribers of Mediacom that takes a triple-play bundle which...
- Integration, VOD Make Headway. Stump, Matt; Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p80
Reports on developments related to telecommunication in the U.S. as of May 2002. Role of Liberate Technologies Inc. in the creation of Java-based version of an interactive program guide; Deployment of videos-on-demand by Mediacom Communications Corp.; Details on the launch of operational...
- The Little Cabler That Could. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;4/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p36
Features Mediacom Communications Corp. Brief background of the telecommunication firm; Decline in customer base experienced by the company in 2003; Total debt of Mediacom.
- GUIDANCE PUTS MEDIACOM IN 'PENALTY BOX' // Multichannel News;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p51
The article reports on the status of Mediacom Communications following the reductions made for several key subscriber metrics in the third quarter. Miller Tabak media analyst David Joyce stresses that the company was put in a penalty box due to its guidance revision. He also questions the time...
- John Pascarelli Executive Vice President, Operations Mediacom Communications. // Multichannel News;4/28/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p64
The article informs that John Pascarelli Executive Vice President at Mediacom Communications Corp., will be honored by the National Cable & Television Association (NCTA) with its Vanguard Award for Cable Operations Management at the Los Angeles Convention center, California on April 30, 2014.