Suiting Tastes in Unique Ways
- Nick Continues Saturday Streak. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;6/6/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p7
Reveals the success of the television programs of Nickelodeon cable television network for Saturday mornings during the 2004-2005 season, according to Nielsen Media Research Inc. Importance of Saturday morning from a television programming perspective, according to Nickelodeon President Cyma...
- Mirror of America. // Variety;4/22/2014, Vol. 323 Issue 12, p35
The article examines ratings of prime time television programs measuring their audiences of minority television viewers. Surveys conducted by marketing research firm Nielsen rating audiences by household ethnicity are considered. It is noted that the program "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" has the...
- NBC, Smash Struggle to Find Their Voice. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;2/20/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p10
The article examines the ratings of the television program "Smash" and their impact on the finances of NBC Television Network which broadcasts the program. A sharp decline in the program's ratings in its second broadcast on February 13, 2012 from its February 6, 2012 broadcast is discussed. It...
- The Most Involved Parents -- Not The Most Restrictive Ones
-- Best Regulate TV Watching by Kids; University of Arkansas
Researcher Wins Award for Study. // Ascribe Newswire: Medicine;4/18/2002, p8
The Center for Successful Parenting has commended University of Arkansas researcher Ron Warren for a study which found that the most involved parents best regulate their children's use of television. Warren outlines a three-part plan of action for parents to follow in regulating their children's...
- ITV in revamp of daytime to stem viewing decline. // Marketing (00253650);3/16/2000, p3
Reports on ITV's overhaul of its daytime television programs to address a viewership decline in Great Britain.
- 2-Year-Old Baby First Is Coming of Age. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;6/16/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p21
The article focuses on BabyFirst TV, an independent, minority-owned network with entertainment-based content designed for babies and toddlers, which is getting closer to 50 million viewers.
- BET. // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, pC10
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Black Entertainment Television (BET). The network's position as a means of advertising to African American television viewers is discussed. Ratings for television programs presented by BET in 2010-2011...
- The affluent still flock to the Peacock. Kissell, Rick // Variety;12/6/2010, Vol. 421 Issue 4, p15
The article examines television program ratings for prime time television programs on the broadcast television networks, focusing on programs presented by the NBC Television Network. The ratings success of the NBC programs "The Office," "30 Rock" and "The Apprentice" among television viewers age...
- Untitled. // Hollywood Reporter;6/9/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 1, p18
Several charts are presented which list television program ratings as of June 9, 2010, ratings of television networks, and number of viewers.