Charter Taps Ex-AOL Marketer
- Staying the course. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/26/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 49, p18
Focuses on appointment of Carl Vogel as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Charter Communications in New York, New York. Retirement of Jerry Kent former CEO; Duties and responsibilities of Vogel; Assets of the company.
- Charter buoys Barford and Kalkwarf to exec VP posts. Chen, Angelina // Daily Variety;08/08/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 46, p12
Reports on executive changes at Charter Communications. Dave Barford's appointment as executive vice president and chief operating officer; Promotion of Kent Kalkwarf to executive vice president and chief financial officer; Job responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Liberty's Vogel Tapped As Charter President/CEO. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;10/15/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p8
Reports on the hiring of Carl Vogel as president and chief executive officer at Charter Communications. Information on the stock price of Charter; Background of Vogel.
- THE WEEK THAT WAS. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/7/2001, Vol. 132 Issue 1, p24
Reports developments in broadcasting industry in the United States as of January 2002. Complaints of the National Association of Broadcasters against EchoStar Communications Corp.; Selection of John Troy as president of Canadian cable firm, Rogers Cable Inc. by the Charter Communications Inc.;...
- Vogel's Back, as Charter CEO. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p1
Reports the selection of Carl Vogel as president and chief executive officer of the Allen's Charter Communication Inc. in the United States. Rumors involving the appointment of Vogel; Recognition of Paul Allen on the expertise of Vogel in the business; Career background.
- Movers. // MediaWeek;5/6/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p35
Reports on the selection and appointment of several television and radio executives in the U.S. as of May 2002. Appointment of Diane Schneiderjohn at Charter Communications; Promotion of Scott Pritchett at Clear Channel's radio cluster in Jacksonville, Florida; Position of Bob Anderson in...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. Smith, Eric // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the selection of executives in the United States. Appointment of Bradley Singer as chief financial officer and treasurer of American Tower Corp. Designation of John Tory to the board of directors of Charter Communications Inc.; Promotion of Jasmine Rinde to senior manager of...
- charter Taps Michael Huseby as CFO. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p29
Reports on the hiring of Michael Huseby as executive vice president and chief financial officer of Charter Communications Inc. as of January 2004. Responsibilities; Career background; Career highlights.
- CALMING THE WATERS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p1
Reports the employment renewal of top executives at Charter Communications Inc. Impact of the resignation of chief Operating Officer (CEO) Jerry Kent on sales; Increase in the annual salary of CEO David Bardford and CEO Kent Kalwarf; Citation of best management team in the industry.