- Use of digital screens on the rise. SODER, CHUCK // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p4
The article presents information regarding the increasing trend of using digital screens in Ohio. It has been used in universities like the Northeast Ohio Medical University as a medium of communication with the students and big grocery store chains to communicate with retail customers. It is...
- Start spending. Shepherd, Grant // Tech Trader;Sep2010, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on digital radio market, flat panel television sets, and headphones.
- Customer services fail to impress. Wand, Richard // Revolution (14605953);May2008, p27
The article evaluates the Panasonic Viera TX-32LXD70 flatscreen television set from Panasonic.
- The 4K ecosystem: Are you ready? Leposa, Adam // Hotel Management (21582122);4/7/2014, Vol. 229 Issue 4, p20
The article offers brief information on the 4K TV, a high-definition television (TV).
- Second screen more than a distraction. Fenez, Marcel // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Nov2012, p27
The article discusses the author's view on the usage of second-screen to bolster television viewing.
- You have never seen a big screen like this. May, Jonathan // Caribbean Business;11/2/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p39
The article evaluates the 10-inch Big Vision from Optoma.
- Hello âˆ£ 04 âˆ£ 11. Dawes, Dominic // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Apr2011, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on network music streaming, one on a review of Samsung D8000 flat screen television and one on LG Electronics' claim for passive three-dimensional (3D) versus active...
- Issues of responsibility. Nixon, Nell // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jan/Feb2008, p5
The article focuses on the improvements in televisual experience. Some of the advancements aimed at improving the televisual experience of consumers include, an Internet Protocol television (TV) service or mobile TV from a cellphone company. It relates how the development of TV flatscreen...
- TOP 5 new launches. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Oct2010, p27
A preview on several products including Philips PFL9705 Series flat screen television, BBC News iPhone applications, and Denon D-X1000BD compact blu-ray system is presented.