OUC: Orlando Utilities Commission
- Orlando Utilities Commission Upgrades Systems. URBAN, FRED // POWERGRID International;Nov2014, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p32
The article describes the case of upgrading components in remote terminal units for supervisory control and data acquisition by the Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC) of Florida. It discusses the benefit of this upgrade to reliability, the use of on-site pluggable wiring solutions in such...
- Orlando hires 4. // Pensions & Investments;4/17/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p54
Reports on the appointment of investment managers at the Utility Commission pension plan of Orlando, Florida.
- Orlando Utility Pays Up. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p31
Reports on the increase in revenue payments made to the city of Orlando, Florida by the Orlando Utilities Commission.
- Orlando utility wants a bigger slice of the commercial a/c business. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/26/99, Vol. 206 Issue 17, p1
Reports that Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC) of Florida's plans to offer air conditioning to downtown businesses directly from the city-owned water and electric company. Life span and benefits of the project; OUC's partnership with the Trigen-Cinergy Solutions company.
- OUC: Orlando Utilities Commission. // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p30A
Features the Orlando Utilities Commission in Orlando, Florida. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- Technical Tour: OUC Chilled Water Plant & SF6 Insulated Substation. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;4/30/2012, p4
The article offers information on the Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC) Chilled Water Plant & SF6 Insulated Substation technical tour program which offers a close-up look and visit at some of the world's most advanced facilities which is scheduled on May 10, 2012.
- Orlando Utilities Commission Upgrades to Smart Meters. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;3/26/2014, p12
The article reports that the digital electric meters of the Orlando Utilities Commission have been replaced with smart meters by Utility Partners of America.
- Orlando Utilities Commission Installs Elster Electricity's EnergyAxis System. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2004, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the installation of the Elster Electricity's Energy Axis System with intelligent two-way communications and controlled mesh network by the Orlando Utilities Co. (OUC) in Orlando, Florida. Functions of the system with a mesh network; Details on the method of installation; Benefits of...
- Heartbeat Rescue: Orlando Utilities Commission Saves Foreman. // Utility Automation & Engineering T&D;Nov2008, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p43
The article discusses the incident that happened to 54-year-old maintenance shop foreman Tim Westerman and how the Orlando Utilities Commission's Emergency Response Team has saved his life. According to the report, the emergency team has saved the life of Westerman when he experienced a sudden...