FMPA: Florida Municipal Power Agency
- Fla. Muni Power Debt Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the credit rating of the Florida Municipal Power Agency.
- Florida Power Agency Approves $400M Buyback. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30886, p6
Reports on the bond buyback program of the Florida Municipal Power Agency.
- Florida Power Agency's Reliance on Variable-Rate Debt Concerns Fitch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;08/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30944, p3
Reports on the concerns about Florida Municipal Power Agency's reliance on variable-rate debt. Competitive management and power pricing strategy; Bond repurchase offering completed by the agency.
- FMPA: Florida Municipal Power Agency. // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p33A
Features the Florida Municipal Power Agency. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- Fla. Municipal Power Agency Expected to Buy Back $400M of Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;05/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30882, p3
Reports on the plan of the Florida Municipal Power Agency to buy back 400 million dollars in outstanding bonds. Sale of new debt; Five bond issues to four municipal power supply projects.
- Florida Power Agency to Use 14 Swaps for Deal in 2015. Sigo, Shell // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p44
The article reports on the deal of Florida Municipal Power Agency with four of 14 counterparties being used to hedge interest rate exposure on $700 million of debt that will not be sold for nine years in the U.S. The agency plans to finance its $700 million share of a $1.6 billion coal-fired...
- Florida Munis Buy Into New South Carolina Nuke. // Energy Daily;8/2/2011, Issue 146, p5
The article announces that Santee Cooper made a deal to sell the Florida Municipal Power Agency 5-10% of the output of two planned reactors at the VC Summer plant in Jenkinsville, South Carolina.
- FLORIDA: Waste Power Plant Advances. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32849, p9
The article reports on the nonbinding letter of intent signed by the nonprofit Florida Municipal Power Agency to explore participating in the plasma arc gasification solid-waste plant being built by Geoplasma LLC in Saint Lucie County, Florida. The county will be the conduit for issuing $250...
- Florida Power Deal Partially Unwinds Swaps. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32345, p1
The article reports that the Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) is in the midst of a $400 million transaction that involves the sale of fixed- and auction-rate revenue bonds. The deal also includes partially unwinding several forward swaps associated with the financing. FMPA aims to meet...