- Mom-Approved. Morgan, Jamie // Retail Merchandiser;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p88
The article offers information on Southern California-based Mother's Market & Kitchen as an all-natural foods retail chain committed to serving vegetarians. As mentioned, the chain was started as an all-natural food market and restaurant in Costa Mesa, California and now operates in seven...
- NATURAL PRODUCTS COMPANIES USE VARIED APPROACHES REGARDING VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN LABELS. // Vegetarian Journal;2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p18
The article examines the approaches used by natural food products companies regarding vegetarian and vegan labels. Inspired by vegetarian food labeling, private companies have started developing their own icons to use on their food products. One such company is Whole Foods Market. The natural...
- EDUCATIONAL EATING. Miller, Lynne // SN: Supermarket News;4/30/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 18, p29
The article deals with the efforts of natural food retailers in the U.S. to promote the health and societal benefits of various foods. For instance, several people attended Sprouts Farmers Markets' in-store discussion on gluten-free eating, held at selected stores. In New York City, the Whole...
- Establish international ties at Expo West. Andersen, Adam // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Dec2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p11
The article offers information on the 2012 Natural Products Expo West to be held on March 8, 2012 in Anaheim, California.
- Health food stores live on supplement sales. // NCAHF Newsletter (08903417);Jul/Aug94, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the financial performance of health food stores in the United States in 1993. Total gross income; Categories of income in millions.
- editor's note. Soref, Anna // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Jan2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the trend predictions from key industry members, industry legislation, and the Latin American products sold in the U.S.
- on the web. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Jan2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
The article offers updates on the Web site naturalfoodsmerchandiser.com including podcasts, food legislation guide, and on organics.
- What's next in naturals. Hoback, Jane // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Jan2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p10
The article offers updates related to the natural foods industry in the U.S. including the development of food and health initiatives by U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama, the advancement of Tesco PLC's mobile technology application, and the price increase of cage-free eggs in the country.
- Company News. // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Jan2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p38
The article offers company updates related to the natural foods industry in the U.S. including the launch of a new eye health ingredient Lutemax 2020 from Omniactive Health Technologies, the announcement from vitamin and supplements manufacturer DSM Natural Products on its low pricing of its...