Merrill Lynch cuts back business in L.A. office, lets four employees go
- In a global telecom restructuring, Merrill will boost bankers by 50%. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/06/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p3
Reports reorganization of the telecommunications banking and research teams by Merrill Lynch & Co. Plans to add salary increase to bankers and research analysts of the restructured group; Increase in the number of telecommunications bankers; Factors leading to corporate restructuralization;...
- The Buzz du Jour: Merrill/J.P. Morgan Amid Merrill's massive restructuring, marriage talk surfaces-again. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/3/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 45, pN.PAG
Reports on the internal corporate restructure of the U.S.-based securities firm Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Possible partners of the company; Corporate cultural factor in the possible mergers.
- Merrill Lynch Re-Shuffles. // Investment Management Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p1
Reports the corporate reorganization of Merrill Lynch in September 2002.
- Merrill Lynch Shakes Up Sales Group, Hires Big Fund Pro. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;9/10/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p5
Reports the restructuring of Merrill Lynch Investment Managers to its U.S. Institutional Distribution Group.
- Merrill remakes i-banking unit to emphasize clients. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/16/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 15, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of finance company Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to restructure its investment banking department. Factors contributing to the decision; Details of the restructuring; Benefits of the restructuring.
- Merrill shuffles leveraged finance into `gang of four'. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/22/99, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p9
Reports on Merrill Lynch's restructuring efforts for its global leveraged finance group. Impetus for the move; Rationale behind the revamped committee structure; Officials retained in the group.
- Merrill shuffles. // Crain's New York Business;07/21/97, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p54
Reports on the reorganization of the Merrill Lynch and Company's investment banking unit. How the banking unit was reorganized; Why Merrill Lynch reorganized.
- Merrill Reshuffling Investment Bankers. // American Banker;11/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 211, p20
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. is reorganizing its United States investment banking business to redeploy bankers who specialize in moribund sectors. Areas where reorganization will take place; Comments.
- To Cover Revamp, Merrill Taking a $2.2B Charge. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;1/10/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the business plans of Merrill Lynch and Co. Reorganization efforts; Decision to take a pretax charge for the fourth quarter of 2001; Projection of the amount saved due to the restructuring efforts.