Former Hutcheson attorneys join Winstead
- FACING OFF ON VIDEO. Klemens, Jon // ABA Journal;May89, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p119
Reports on the success of Texas-based law firm Winstead, Sechrest and Minick P.C. in installing and using video conferencing system to link its different branches. Features of the two-way interactive video system; Cost; Savings and benefits of using the system.
- Winstead Sechrest & Minick Hires Former Fulbright Associate. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p7
The article reports the hiring of a former senior associate with Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, Derrick Mitchell, by a Houston-based law firm Winstead Sechrest & Minick PC. Mitchell, which joins Winstead Sechrest and Minick PC as a shareholder in its public finance practice, has a bachelor's degree...
- Six Akin Gump Public Finance Lawyers Jump to Dallas Firm. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31637, p1
The Dallas, Texas-based law firm of Winstead Sechrest & Minick announced that six public finance lawyers from Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld have joined their practice, including M. Paul Martin, the highly regarded Texas attorney whose legislation resulted in the creation of the Texas Public...
- FAST CARS AND FAKE BUGS. Lisante, Joan E. // ABA Journal;May2004, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p22
Looks at how some of the law firms in the U.S. employ various creative strategies in an aim to boost their client development schemes. Winstead, Sechrest & Minick in Houston, Texas; Law firm of Alabama-based lawyer Cliff Slaten; Firm being managed by lawyer Frank Jenkins in Maryland.
- Winstead Sechrest Hire Paul Wendland. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p6
Reports on the selection of Paul Wendland as part of the public finance practice in the law firm of Winstead Sechrest & Minick P.C. in San Antonio, Texas. Focus of Wendland on real estate development; Career background; Reason for the decision of Wendland to join the firm.
- Dossier. // Fort Worth Business Press;4/4/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p4
Profiles Fort Worth, Texas-based Winstead Sechrest & Minick P.C. executive G. Thomas Boswell. Years of service with the company; Personal business strategy; Leadership style.
- joseph REGAN. Kachaperswaran, Ashwini // Fort Worth Business Press;6/5/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 23, Special section p35
Profiles Fort Worth, Texas-based Winstead, Sechrest & Minick P.C. executive Joseph Regan. His expertise in civil litigation and appellate law; Efforts taken by Regan to attain his position in the company; Affiliation of the executive with several local and state bar associations.
- LAW FIRMS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p21
A list of the top law firms in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local attorneys is presented, including Lionel Sawyer & Collins, Lewis & Roca LLP, and Santoro, Driggs, Walch, Kearney, Holley & Thompson.
- Law firms. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p64
Ranks law companies in New Jersey by number of attorneys in their payroll. Includes McCarter & English; Sills Cummis Zuckerman Radin Rischman Epstein & Gross; Pitney Hardin Kipp & Szuch; Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti.