Public Order Act 1986, s. 5: Lawfulness of Arrest; Police Act 1996, s. 89(2): Resisting Police Constable in the Execution of Duty
- COPWATCH. // Body Politic;Sep81, Issue 76, p13
Presents news briefs on issues related to police activities in Toronto, Ontario as of September 1981. Information on how two men charged with gross indecency were arrested in High Park; Total number of complaints received by the Citizen Complaint Bureau of the Metropolitan Toronto Police;...
- Police calls. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/17/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 142, p2
The article offers news briefs in New York including the arrest of Jody O. Valley of Bloomingdale for felony driving, the arrest of Michael A. Hope of Saranac Lake for not complying with the terms of his conditional discharge, and the arrest of David C. Haynes of Saranac Lake for violating his...
- Suspect ripped complainant's shirt, pulling his hair, offending him. // Ellis County Press;12/ 8/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p7
The article lists the Texas area police activities in November-December 2011 including the arrest of Loretta Gorecki due to off premised alcohol beverage drinking, the arrests of Charles C. Liley for public intoxification, and the arrest of Terry Wood for family violence.
- REGIONAL NEWS: BOSNIA. // Prague Post;9/19/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 38, pD1
The article reports that 25 suspected members of organized crime group in Balkan were arrested by police operation codenamed "Lutka" in Bosnia.
- Whitney PD arrests murder suspect. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/16/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the arrest of a suspect wanted by the Whitney Police Department for attempted capital murder.
- YEMEN-UNREST. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);3/9/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4805, p12
The article reports on the arrest of more than 25 people who allegedly involved in a secessionist uprising activity in Yemen in 2010.
- Arrests made in school break-ins. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/28/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p1
The article reports on the arrests made by the Whitney Police Department in school break-ins in Texas over the weekend of July 16-18, 2010.
- Japan forcibly returned activists from the Senkakus to avert confrontation with China. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;8/21/2013, p2
The article reports on the arrest of five small boats loaded with Japanese nationalist activists who tried to land on the disputed Senkaku island chain by the Japanese Coast Guard on August 18, 2013.
- ARRESTS / INCIDENTS. // Ellis County Press;
The article presents the Area Police Activity Reports which list the arrested persons who have been charged with crimes, but may not guilty, as well as the incidents happen in Texas.