Lights, Camera, Action: HR at E! Entertainment
- E! pioneer bows banner. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;12/31/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 21, p1
Reports the announcement of the debut of International Broadcast Communications (IBC) programming distribution and channel development company in Las Vegas, Nevada. Resignation of founder Jon Helmrich from E! Entertainment Television; Sole shareholdership of Helmrich at IBC; Career profile of...
- The Western question: Who will be what? Petrozzello, Donna; Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/07/98, Vol. 128 Issue 50, p18
Focuses on the speculations on the vacancy of chief executive positions at Lifetime Television, Comedy Central and E! Entertainment in the United States. Resignation of Doug McCormick of Lifetime Television; Reason Disney and Hearst would want a woman at the helm of Lifetime; Resignation of...
- Harvey aboard E! as senior veepee. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;10/8/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 26, p6
Reports on the appointment of Gavin Harvey as senior vice president of marketing and brand director of E! Networks in Los Angeles, California. Predecessor to the post; Relocation of the executive to Los Angeles from Gotham; Job responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Enews Trims Half Its Staff. Grossberger, Lewis // MediaWeek;02/26/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p57
Reports the job layoffs at enews.com in February 2001. Reason for the layoffs; Problems faced by enews in its online magazine subscriptions; Background information on the company.
- Staying Hot by Staying in the Shop. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;4/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p10
Deals with the event called Pitchfest launched by E! Entertainment Television which aimed to gather show ideas from the network's staffers. Ideas gathered from the event; Provisions of the network for Pitchfest winners; Other network which held similar event.
- E! names Herman top boss. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p8
Reports the appointment of Mindy Herman as president of E! Entertainment Television. Priorities of the company according to Herman; Career highlights; Reputation of Herman in iN Demand.
- A Masters-full send-off. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;12/07/98, Vol. 128 Issue 50, p58
Highlights the farewell party for former E! Entertainment Television President Lee Masters at the Hyatt Hotel in Anaheim, California. Reason for Masters' resignation; Party guests; Insights from colleagues.
- Vet public relations exec Goldstein tapped E! veep. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;03/28/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 18, p3
Reports on the appointment of media relations executive Sarah Goldstein as vice president of publicity and media relations for E! Networks. Responsibilities of Goldstein; Career background.
- Reunited exec trio fosters E!-volution. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;7/13/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 29, p10
Reports the appointment of Mark Sonnenberg as executive vice president of entertainment for E! Networks in Los Angeles, California. Job responsibilities; Career background; Immediate superior; Focus on original programming.