- Business & Finance. // Christian Science Monitor;2/8/99, Vol. 91 Issue 50, p20
Presents news briefs relating to business and finance in the United States as of February 8, 1999. Unemployment rate; Actions promised by American Airlines pilots against their employer; Dismissal of a lawsuit against Nike.
- USA. // Christian Science Monitor;2/9/99, Vol. 91 Issue 51, p24
Presents numerous brief articles related to United States news for February 9, 1999. Closing arguments in the Senate impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton; Pilot absences resulting in canceled flights at American Airlines; Launch of the Stardust spacecraft.
- USA. // Christian Science Monitor;2/16/99, Vol. 91 Issue 55, p24
Presents United States news briefs for February 16, 1999. American Airlines pilots returning to work after a week-long `sickout'; A public opinion poll that suggests that American's applauded President Bill Clinton's acquittal and think Republicans pursued impeachment for political purposes;...
- USA. Kilborn, Robert; Nichols, Judy // Christian Science Monitor;2/26/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 63, p20
Offers various news briefs from the United States, as of February 2001, including a discussion the benefits of the tax cut proposed by President George W. Bush.
- Bits. // Brandweek;01/05/98, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p31
Presents news of interest to professionals in marketing, in agencies and client companies. Formation of a national staff by DoubleClick to sell its Dynamic Advertising Reporting and Targeting (DART) service; Addition of children-oriented content from MaMaMedia.com to American Online's Kids...
- tax news. // Accounting Today;Jul2014, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p10
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. tax sector as of July 2014 including the plan of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to step up penalties for delinquent payroll taxes, and the launch of the IRS' new online tool for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act bank registration.
- tax news. // Accounting Today;Jun2015, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p30
The article offers taxation-related news briefs in the U.S. as of June 2015 including the inflation-adjusted deduction limitations for annual contributions to health savings account for 2016 as set by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the IRS and Treasury Department's regulations proposals...
- Living With the Tax Man, A Mixed Day for Rover, Etc. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/17/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p43
Presents news items in the United States as of March 17, 2000. Tax deadline; Advertisement for bobbyorrslocker.com; Effects of casual dress on the office on productivity.
- WASHINGTON REPORT. // Modern Machine Shop;Mar2001, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p46
Presents news briefs from the United States (U.S) as of March 2001. Action taken by U.S. President George W. Bush to improve relations with the Democrats; Bush's determination to push through a tax reduction; Regulation of privacy on the Internet.