- STOCK FOCUS. // Multichannel News;11/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p86
Focuses on United States cable television and telecommunication stocks, as of November 14, 2000. Competitive local-exchange carrier Allegiance Telecom; Top five gainers and losers; Indexes.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;05/22/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p52
Reports on the stock performance of publicly-traded cable and telecommunication companies in the United States as of May 16, 2000. Percentage changes in stock prices; 52-week highs and lows; Focus on the stock performance of Liberty Digital Inc.
- Industry stocks. // Multichannel News;11/8/99, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p46
Presents information on the stock market performance of cable television and telecommunications companies in the United States, as of November 2, 1999. Multisystem operators; Equipment vendors; Direct broadcast satellite/wireless cable. INSET: DSL.net takes on second tier..
- Industry stocks. // Multichannel News;11/29/99, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p58
Presents statistics reflecting the stock performance of cable television and other telecommunication companies in the United States as of November 22, 1999. Multiple system operators; Programmers; Equipment vendors; Direct broadcast satellite and wireless cable. INSET: Rhythms tries to catch beat..
- Briefs. // Multichannel News;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p48
Presents news items related to telecommunication and cable television in the United States as of January 31, 2000. Approval given to Terayon Communication Systems Inc.'s `TeraJet' cable modem; Plan of Knology Holdings Inc. to build a broadband network.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Haugsted, Linda; Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;4/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p48
Presents an update on the U.S. cable television and telecommunication industry, as of April 17, 2006. Marketing campaign launched by Insight Communications to connect with its customers; Highlights of the 2006 National Show in Atlanta, Georgia; Details of the involvement of Christian Coalition...
- TCI gains Insight with Indiana cabler. Peers, Martin // Variety;12/08/97, Vol. 369 Issue 5, p38
Reports that Tele-Communications Inc. signed a partnership agreement with Insight Communications for ventures in Indiana's cable television market.
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p3
Presents several developments related to the cable television industry in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003. Decrease in prices of stocks of Insight Communications Co. during the second quarter of the year 2003; Sports advertisement campaign launched by cable television network In Demand;...
- Getting a Busy Signal. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 28, p56
The article reports that Arris, a modem maker, will be revising its revenue forecast for the second quarter of 2008 in the U.S. Arris states that, while demand for products is consistent, there are signs that cable telephone market is maturing. As a result, revenue for the quarter is expected to...