- E! Readies Slate of Original Shows. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/1/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p8
Reports on several television programs to be launched by E! Entertainment Television in the U.S. starting April 25, 2006. "Sexiest"; "The Simple Life: Till Death Do Us Part"; "7 Deadly Hollywood Sins."
- E! Sends Paris Up the River. Bednarski, P. J.; Dickson, Glen; Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;5/28/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 22, p5
The article reports on the advertising campaign by the E! Entertainment cable television network for the 2007 season of its program "The Simple Life." The show's leads, celebrities Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie, are portrayed paddling a canoe in various situations. An E! spokesperson stated...
- E! sells 'Anna' on cumed basis. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p1A
Reports the launch of the television program 'The Anna Nicole Show' by the cable television network E! Entertainment Television in the U.S. Replay of the premier program; Percentage of the advertisers that signed for the premier episode; Success of the replay. INSET: Oh behave, 'Anna':...
- In with the new E! Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;11/6/95, Vol. 125 Issue 45, p102
Reports on E! Entertainment Television's revamp of its programming lineup in November 1995. Debut of series `Cut to the Chase' and `...Uncut'; Series in development `Gary Spivey: E! Celebrity Psychic'; Other programs in development for first quarter 1996.
- E! CRANKS UP 8 NEW SERIES. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;05/10/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 51, p6
Reports the weekly television programs of E! Entertainment Television for the 2001-2002 season in the United States. Details on the program 'Totally True TV Tales'; Overview on the television series 'Rank'; Plot of the show 'Making It'.
- E! Three-Show Slate Returns Benza to N.Y. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p120
Reports on the three original television series to be unveiled by E! Entertainment Television in 2001. 'A.J. After Hours'; 'Celebrity Adventures'; 'Fashion Review All Stars'; Four series to be launched by E!'s sister company, Style.
- E! Latin America slate will take a turn toward H'wood. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;12/12/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the addition of the first made-in-the-United States and Portuguese language shows of E! Entertainment to its 2002 slate of original productions. Production of 'Hollywood HypeE' in Los Angeles; Entertainment news magazine developed for Brazil; Introduction of 'SuperFan.'
- E! TV keeping it 'Simple'. Speight, Kimberly; Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/29/2005, Vol. 392 Issue 1, p5
This article reports that E! Entertainment Television is giving "The Simple Life" a new lease on life, ordering another season of the former Fox hit reality series. Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie will return for the fourth season of "Simple Life," with 10 new halfhour episodes set to kick off in...
- E! SLICE OF REALITY. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;12/11/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 48, p7
Reports on the production of the reality television program "Face Value" for E! Networks in the U.S. Concept of the show; Casts for the project; Citations of the producers.