Bravo's Reality Mix Stirs Well
- NO. 12 The Stars Of Bravo. Karpel, Ari; Soll, Lindsay // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/2008, Issue 1021/1022, p52
The article profiles the television personalities who appeared on reality television programs broadcast by Bravo, a cable TV network, and named by the magazine to be the 12th most prominent individuals in the entertainment industry for 2008. Among the persons discussed are Tim Gunn of "Project...
- Bravo's Wednesday to Key On Unscripted Shoot-Outs. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;5/15/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p4
This article reports on the additional series to the Wednesday lineup of Bravo network to build on the success of its reality contest Project Runway. These are Top Decorator, Heads Up and The Inn Crowd. Other programming plans of the network are highlighted. Also, its broadband sites,...
- Brava Performance. Ouellette, Dan // MediaWeek;6/5/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p16
This article focuses on the programming plans of Lauren Zalaznick, president of Bravo cable network. The design of the company's office at 30 Rockefeller Plaza is described. The reality television programs being aired at Bravo network include Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Project Runway, Top...
- Target Gets Exclusive on Bravo DVDs. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;4/12/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the partnership of cable channel Bravo with Target Stores to exclusively distribute its reality-television (TV) series DVDs including "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," "Flipping Out" and "Top Chef."
- Bravo goes shopping. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;4/21/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 23, p5
The article reports that Bravo Cable Network has added a reality television series set in a Fred Segal retail store in Santa Monica, California, to its lineup of fashion-oriented television shows. The show in development will focus on the sales team as they cater to well-to-do customers at the...
- Bravo decorates its summer sked. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;4/14/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 9, p4
The article announces that Bravo Cable Network will launch three reality television shows in the summer of 2011 including "Rocco's Diner Party," featuirng chef Rocco DiSpirito on June 15, "The Restaurant," featuring Mark Burnett, and "Million Dollar Decorators," on May 31.
- TV cameos boost NY companies. Garmhausen, Steve // Crain's New York Business;12/11/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p23
The article reports that appearances on reality shows such as "Queer Eye" and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" have provided invaluable exposure for numerous New York City businesses. Chain restaurateur Louis Lanza scoffs at the idea that a Queer Eye episode last year featuring his Better Burger...
- TASTES DIFFER. // Crain's New York Business;12/11/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p24
The article focuses on the significance of reality shows. Reality show executives say there is room on their shows for lots of businesses. Products not used in one episode are typically diverted to another show. The television program "Queer Eye" features just 10 products and services in each...
- Gauls galled over doc coin for 'Popstars' James, Alison // Daily Variety;10/22/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the reaction of French television production representatives to the decision of granting 800,000 francs in documentary aid to the reality show 'Popstars.'