Prepare the Affair
- Hot cabinets. // A-Z of Food Safety;2007, p215
An encyclopedia entry for "hot cabinets" is presented. Hot cabinets feature a heated metal cabinet incorporating shelves for keeping food hot prior to service. They are commonly used for the hot storage of high risk foods in supermarkets, public houses, cafes, fish and chips shops and other...
- What's new. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/7/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4247, p69
Describes several food and equipment products for caterers. Duck and oragne pate from Brakefresh; Parry-Plus dishwasher from Parry Catering Equipment; Pearl fridge range from Williams Refrigeration.
- Mixers And Food Processors. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2003, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p88
Provides information on several food processing equipment. Function of general purpose mixers; Types of food processors
- More flexible shelving. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p146
Features various food shelving equipment. Mobile and plastic shelving; Chemical storage; High-density shelving; Stationary shelving; Open wire shelving; Large steel beams shelving.
- HOSPITALITY. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/24/2014 Book of Lists, p58
The article lists the top catering firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut for the week of February 25, 2014 which include David M. Grant Caterers, the Fox Hill Inn, and Bank Street Events.
- CATERERS. // Baltimore Jewish Times;7/25/2014 Supplement, p73
No abstract available.
- Enter our competition to win a Â£60,000 kitchen refit. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/20/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4507, p6
The article provides information on a contest from "Caterer and Hotelkeeper" to tie in with the 2008 Hotelympia event at ExCel in London, England. The magazine has teamed up with the Catering Equipment Distributors Association (CEDA) and Hotelympia's organisers Fresh RM to offer the amazing...
- A new standard in catering: Cook-chill-rethermalize on plates. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;04/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p24
Focuses on the use of Cook-Chill-Rethermalize banqueting systems by caterers and lodging properties. Banqueting systems offered by Convotherm and Rational Cooking Systems; Advances in the development of combi-ovens for initial cooking and rethermalization of plated foods; Production sequence...
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p82
Features several food service equipment. Dixie Classics To Go disposable packaging from Dixie Foodservice; ClearView Hinge-Lid Deli Containers from Pactiv; Hammered Collection of catering service ware from American Metalcraft.