Bon Appetit accounts get local in challenge
- MOST INFLUENTIAL. // FoodService Director;6/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p32
The article features the 20 most influential person and institutions chosen by "FoodService Director" who had the biggest impact on non-commercial food service. It includes Fedele Bauccio, chief executive officer (CEO) of Bon Appetit management Co. who is one of the leaders for sustainability,...
- Fedele Bauccio. Glazer, Fern // Nation's Restaurant News;10/13/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p66
The article profiles Fedele Bauccio, co-founder and chief executive of Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. He has a bachelor's degree in economics and master's degree in business administration. Bauccio sees the impact of fresh and local foods to the communities in the quality and taste of foods....
- fedele bauccio. Shoemaker Rauen, Stacy // Hospitality Design;Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p69
An interview is presented with Fedele Bauccio, chief executive officer (CEO) and co-founder of U.S. on-site restaurant firm Bon AppÃ©tit Management Company. Bauccio discusses the reasons he started his company and the specifics of providing food services for corporations, universities and...
- DEVELOPED FOR B&I, HIGHER ED.: Latin food makes a splash in display cooking stations. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p5
Deals with the Mundo Latino food program of Bon Appetit Management Co. for the corporate and higher education segment in the United States. Reason for setting up the program; Popular dishes offered; Standard items offered by the program.
- FEDELE BAUCCIO: 'A KEEPER OF THE DREAM'. // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p20
Profiles businessman Fedele Bauccio of Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. in the U.S. Views on management firms; Goal for the company; Accounts on the roles of managers.
- FOOD RULES! Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p14
Reports the reputation of Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. on food management in Palo Alto, California. Annual sales of the firm; Number of employees; Foods offered.
- BON APPÃ‰TIT's 'BETTER WAY'. Pond, James // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p40
Reports on the food service business of Bon Appetit Management Co. Conviction of the company; Schools and corporate clients of the company; Efforts of the company to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Bon Appetit serves world foods in new corporate dining rooms. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p16
Focuses on Bon Appetit Management Co.'s opening of two corporate dining rooms in Silicon Valley, California. Development of upscale recipes at corporate foodservice prices in Oracle Corp.'s 600 Cafe; Availability of Hispanic and Asian food in Silicon Graphics' East Side/West Side dual...
- 1st Midwest B&I: AT&T/Chicago intros Bon Appetit brands. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p12
Reports on Bon Apetit Management Co.'s opening of its first business and industry food service account in the Midwestern United States in Chicago, Illinois.