Delaware North turns 90
- BETTING ON GAMING. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p52
Focuses on the operations of SportSystems, a thoroughbred and six greyhound racetracks for simulcast races, a division of Delaware North Companies, Inc. Revenue from wagering with the balance from the sale of programs; Operation of the company in restaurants and sports bar; Rename of the...
- Luxury and ease the name of the game in revamping of offerings at sport venues. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;7/3/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p4
The article reports that the Delaware North Cos., based in Buffalo, New York, is overseeing a multimillion-dollar renovation of the FleetCenter at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston. The FleetCenter has opened in the fall of 1995 and became the home to the National Hockey League's Boston Bruins...
- Delaware clinches Â£60m Derby deal. Thomas, Daniel // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/10/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4535, p8
The article reports that Derby County Football Club has signed a 10-year catering deal with Delaware North Cos. Inc., the caterer for Wembley Stadium and Arsenal's Emirates Stadium. Under the deal, Delaware North will be the exclusive provider of all hospitality and food services at Pride Park,...
- Fleet Center: New arena scores with Boston Garden fans. ALLEN, ROBIN LEE // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p84
Reports on the construction of FleetCenter sports arena by Delaware North Cos. in Boston, Massachusetts. Features of the facility; Purpose of the arena; Capacity of the sports complex.
- Delaware North offers internet-order option. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/14/98, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p48
Informs about the Web site created by Wellbread, the sports catering subdivision of Delaware North Cos. Inc.'s Sportservice Inc., to make the ordering of meals in the luxury boxes at United States sports arenas and stadiums more efficient. Procedure for ordering; Description of items being...
- Busch Stadium St. Louis. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;7/10/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p34
The article features the Busch Stadium, the new home of the Saint Louis Cardinals baseball team. The stadium opened in April 10, 2006. It features six new concessions stands for the general public, 64 luxury suites, 44 party rooms, a patio-style restaurant that holds 300 people and club seating...
- Fancy 'Cabineering'? // Travel Daily;6/11/2013, p7
The article informs that a new property will be opened by Delaware North Companies at Yellowstone National Park in the U.S. that would offer 50 so-called "Explorer Cabins" that provide comforts of home and the perks of a hotel for adventurous travelers.
- Let the bidding begin--again. Byrnes, Patricia // Wilderness (07366477);Summer93, Vol. 56 Issue 201, p5
States that the Wilderness Society recently gave strong criticism to the National Park Service for awarding the Yosemite National Park concessions contract to Delaware North Companies. Calls for Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt to reopen the contract bidding process.
- Delaware North wins Asilomar contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/96, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the selection of the Delaware North Park Services division of the Delaware North Cos. to manage the Asilomar Conference State Beach and Conference Grounds in Pacific Grove, California.